• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

Anyone get a tracking number for these yet? Really hoping Voodoo exceeds the expectation of delays that other bag companies (Big Hyzer, Physical Flight, Hyzer Bomb, etc.) cant seem to avoid.

I'm 631, hoping these ship today or tomorrow

They should be shipped out by today since they announced on the website that it would be between 15th - 17th. But I haven't heard their update yet and today is the 17th. Let's see if they STICK WITH THOSE PROMISES. However, we will have to keep in mind that they are located in PST zone since they are from Califonia.

I HOPE THEY SHIP OUT TODAY!

So what happens for those of us who preordered if it doesn't ship today? We're just out of luck? I think there should be some sort of bonus if it doesn't ship out when they originally promised. To be perfectly honest, they originally said "May 15th"...

So what happens for those of us who preordered if it doesn't ship today? We're just out of luck? I think there should be some sort of bonus if it doesn't ship out when they originally promised. To be perfectly honest, they originally said "May 15th"...

You clearly haven't seen the Ergo thread...

It's just a risk you take when you pre-order a first run bag. At least that's how I see it when I pre-ordered...with the benefit being the $40+ discount. I could see Voodoo do something if it's a week late, maybe throw I'm a mini or something. If they're a day or two late, bummer. But oh well.

IMO it seems the bag makers don't anticipate delays from their manufacturing vendors...which doesn't make much sense to me. Maybe they just want to get an early date out there for people...who knows.

I'll be excited when I get mine. But I'd much rather prefer a bag that's been through a thorough QC....then one straight from manufacture to me.

FYI

QC Failed due to stitching on a side pocket. I got a personal phone call from Shane at VDG around 9:00 p.m. in Texas (which is like 10-11 pm in Cali IIRC, to lazy to look it up) he said it wasn't perfect so he was not wanting to send it out. No problem, I'd rather get a thoroughly inspected product that will have no issues then get a bag 4-5 days earlier.

This is one of the risks you take when pre-ordering a bag; and this is no where near the worst case that's happened. It's similiar to back-ordered products on a website, it's not a 100% gurantee or your money back type thing of when they will arrive...

Seems kinda messed up that they haven't sent notification to people who pre ordered that the bags wouldn't ship. They had to have known before today that there was a problem.

I expected to receive update emails. Nothing since order confirmation. Super weak.

Im as excited as anyone else, but I'd rather have it perfect than excuses after the fact. I do agree that a follow up email would be huge from a PR stance. Every time I here a truck pass or whatever I get home I look for a Voodoo box at my door. I just keep hoping they forgot send a tracking number.

If they told me it was gonna be 2 more weeks, it would suck, but it be better than not knowing.

My order is #593 in totem brown.

-Chris

Latest posts