• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

The front lip looks fine to me. I don't see what people are saying about it being short. Looks like the sane height as my prodiscus bag.

Blood Red Spinal Tap

581811_502784036455116_1007786816_n.jpg

Got my bag yesterday and I am so stoked. I was able to easily put everything in from my Karma bag. I have 18 discs in the main section, I can fit two putters in the top, there is also another pocket area between just above the main compartment that I can easily store 4 discs. The side pouches are awesome. The inside pockets in the side pouches are like the Karma, I can easily store keys, wallet, etc. securely. I can also put extra discs, shirts, a jacket, or my rain gear in the sides.

The back has thick cushion and is super comfy and the backpack is so much easier to take on and off. I can easily store my stool, getting discs in and out is a cinch. I carry a full set of discs in the main compartment so I haven't experienced discs coming out easily. It also has a chest strap and rain fly, I don't know what more you would need out of a super high quality bag.

581811_502784036455116_1007786816_n.jpg

Got my bag yesterday and I am so stoked. I was able to easily put everything in from my Karma bag. I have 18 discs in the main section, I can fit two putters in the top, there is also another pocket area between just above the main compartment that I can easily store 4 discs. The side pouches are awesome. The inside pockets in the side pouches are like the Karma, I can easily store keys, wallet, etc. securely. I can also put extra discs, shirts, a jacket, or my rain gear in the sides.

The back has thick cushion and is super comfy and the backpack is so much easier to take on and off. I can easily store my stool, getting discs in and out is a cinch. I carry a full set of discs in the main compartment so I haven't experienced discs coming out easily. It also has a chest strap and rain fly, I don't know what more you would need out of a super high quality bag.

I have a blood red headed my way, this just got me even more excited.
Any problems with the discs falling out when the bag is tilted?

What order number were you guys? I saw the FB post that they hope to ship remaining preorders today. I haven't even seen a delivery confirm and I ordered within the first 24 hours, so I would think I'm not that far back.

Saw a purple one on the course yesterday. Man if I was in the market for another bag, I would grab this. Caught up to the guy and talked to him for a little while. He let me put it on and walk to the next hole with it. His was completely full (think he said he had a total of 24 discs in it) plus his sweat shirt, sweat pants, and extra socks. I was impressed.

I still have not received shipping confirmation nor any sign of my bag. Anyone else in this boat?

Its crazy these debuted at the memorial and they are just now getting to the customers

Talked to Voodoo. Tuesday there will be more shipping info going out cuz of the holiday. I think Totem Brown's are gonna be going out then

True, but it was just being prototyped then. They weren't advertising it as ready for release until March.

The Ergo was a proto before the ST. The Ergo was "announced" in January, before the ST. The Ergo was supposed to ship on May 1, before the ST. The Ergo is still 2.5 weeks out from filling pre-orders and the ST will be done on Tuesday. What am I missing?

The Ergo was a proto before the ST. The Ergo was "announced" in January, before the ST. The Ergo was supposed to ship on May 1, before the ST. The Ergo is still 2.5 weeks out from filling pre-orders and the ST will be done on Tuesday. What am I missing?

something something something first run Grip ...

... and obviously Voodoo is the superior company to BHB

My Ergo is in the mail, to be at my house by this week. Sorry, wasnt trying to make this into a Voodoo vs. Big Hyzer debate. Does it really matter? People ordered each bag to fit specific needs. I don't need the capacity of the Spinal Tap, so I went Ergo.

My Ergo is in the mail, to be at my house by this week. Sorry, wasnt trying to make this into a Voodoo vs. Big Hyzer debate. Does it really matter? People ordered each bag to fit specific needs. I don't need the capacity of the Spinal Tap, so I went Ergo.

Same here. I carry 14 discs. Sometimes less.

I didn't know where you were going with it, I was just pointing out it wasn't that out of the ordinary, I'm a fan of the Ergo. These bags are for 2 different players. I'll be looking for a green/black Ergo is the ST is too big.

something something something first run Grip

something something something Flak3. :popcorn:

I'm still waiting on confirmation...not complaining since i I'm working 70 hour weeks right now anyway. Just wondering if anyone who ordered Totem Brown has their confirmation yet? I was told I was the first person to preorder brown lol.

Latest posts