• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Website Jack'd...

GAGA comes up on my Mac and Ipad. I was thinking of getting a small bag for disced down short courses, but not feeling good about leaving a credit card on that site now. :confused:

yeah I wouldn't suggest that... and hopefully no one has bought anything on the site today

Still down. They got issues. Lucky for them I can't find any other little bags in stock. :(

I didn't even know Lady Gaga was into disc golf...Hmmmmmmmmmm weird.

Website issues

Hey Guys,

First of all, I would like to tell you we are very sorry for the issues that we have had with our site. What a huge headache this has been for everyone. Our site was hacked. We are told that all information that was inputed into our site is safe due to inscription.

So we have finally addressed the issue and we are happy to say that we are back online and we are safer then ever. If you need anything or have any concerns please let us know. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Shane-

Latest posts