• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VOTING for OKTHROWBERFEST 2012

vote for your top 3

• Bones of Terror

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Skull Candy

Votes: 61 15.3%
  • Drawn in Blood

Votes: 179 44.8%
  • Glass Skull

Votes: 59 14.8%
  • Calvin the Zombie

Votes: 52 13.0%
  • Skullfire

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • Join Us

Votes: 124 31.0%
  • starry night

Votes: 56 14.0%
  • Night Of The Discing Dead

Votes: 75 18.8%
  • Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • The End of Evil

Votes: 125 31.3%
  • Corn Crazy

Votes: 20 5.0%
  • Sweet Tooth

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Green Diablo

Votes: 32 8.0%
  • Mastodon the Hunter

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Ty died

Votes: 78 19.5%
  • Creepy

Votes: 50 12.5%
  • Black Widows

Votes: 14 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's nearly impossible to pick just 3. You guys really have done an amazing job this year. I am incredibly impressed!

202 voters in less than a day! Keep spreading the social media word people, I want 1,000 voters on this thing!

Beyond awesome work, guys.

Voted for Drawn in Blood, The end of Evil and Starry Night. Each technical and visual masterpieces in three different styles. The white "work" on Starry Night is amazing when you think about it.

But I really, really wanted to vote for Creepy too.

Awesome!

These are as awesome as I thought they'd be. I'd be proud to call any of them my work.:clap::clap::clap:

wow

all of the submissions this year are simply amazing!

I'd be proud to hang any of these on my wall lol, voted for my top 3

Holy cow! I check in and there has been over 250 votes! Idk what last years tally was but wow this seems really impressive. speaking of impressive, how about these dyes! Each dye is quality and worthy of recognition and then of course some are just jaw dropping. Really a pleasure to be part of the best disc golf website out there and undisputed best disc dyers site ever!

Holy cow! I check in and there has been over 250 votes! Idk what last years tally was but wow this seems really impressive. speaking of impressive, how about these dyes! Each dye is quality and worthy of recognition and then of course some are just jaw dropping. Really a pleasure to be part of the best disc golf website out there and undisputed best disc dyers site ever!

There were 306 votes last year.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47290&highlight=OKTHROWBERFEST

Thanks frasnow, I was hoping someone would look back and post it. Next question, I think that score will be beat by noon tomorrow. Anyone want to take the under over?

wow another amazing year.. impossible to just pick three but i did.. feel bad because i cant imagine how long some of these took you guys.. amazing work

I have done alot of dye work Drawn in Blood - looks like a paint job -Hard to believe dye makes brush strokes like that

@ Fellon

a lot of people i know felt the same way, however i have been experimenting with new techniques that involve micro abrasions on the surface using a cue tip and acetone to get darker shades like that. It gives the impression of brush strokes, its entirely possible the person who did DiB figured that out as well.

i was kind of waiting for this competition to be over before i gave away a bunch of the new techniques and tricks i had discovered experimenting for this competition. hopefully we can discuss this kind of stuff in a few days.

I have done alot of dye work Drawn in Blood - looks like a paint job -Hard to believe dye makes brush strokes like that

Painted yes, with dye, yes. I am certain that this is dye, not paint. Standard stencil dye jobs will NOT yield these results, nor will a first-timer; this technique requires a lot of trial and error, but with ample experience, these results are definitely possible. See the previous Okthrowberfests if you want more mind-boggling shading through painted dye techniques.