• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Wanted: 06 Augusta wraith

Status
Not open for further replies.

neocenturion

Looking for an 06 Augusta Wraith. Weight/color doesn't really matter, but i'd prefer lower weights if I have a choice. Also would like it to be 7/10 or better, but don't care about ink. Would like to pay $20-25 shipped, but if 'like new', i'd be willing to go as high as $30.

Refresh my memory on this one. What's significant about it? Was it in the player's pack? If so I probably have one unless the local Innovaddicts have traded me something for it or showed me the money.

Not really sure if it was in player packs or not (I'm not a big tournament player and wasn't playing in 06 anyway lol). These are just my favorite wraith's i've ever thrown. Its a very subtle different between one of these and modern champ wraiths. To me they seem less domey and a little slicker than the newer wraiths.

I know its a bit silly to be so picky with discs, but this is the only mold that I really get picky about.

I'll try to put it into my schedule to look through my discs and see if I have one. I was at the Augusta Worlds so there is a chance I picked one up. In my mind I only remember a bright orange Augusta Classic disc in my collection.

The Augusta was the first run. More overstable and grippier than your average Champ Wraith.

X-out's always worry me (perhaps irrationally.) Sounds like you have picked some up though Spring. Got any pics? Sounds like that may be a good source, though I did find a local source as well. Never hurts to stock up on them while they are available!

x-outs

lots of these x-outs/factory 2nds, including mine, are just due to a couple of air bubbles in the rim, purely cosmetic. sometimes there may be a ding on the rim, usually something very minor & cosmetic that does not affect flight unless it's one of those with a dip in the flightplate. i don't think these wraiths had that problem though, as far as I have seen.

I attached a pic of one of the X Out Augusta's I bought. The only blemish I found was a weird color variation in the rim. But the disc had no external dips, gouges, or bends in it and they fly just like regular run Augusta's.

Attachments

• discs 002.jpg
    discs 002.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 52
Glad to hear people speaking highly of me. I probably have 20 or so mint augusta wraiths from the 167-175g in storage. I actually pulled 11 out like last month and they all sold. So I think I will pull out another ten or so and post them soon. I will price them off weight. To me a 168 isnt worth what a 175 is unless it has some kind of awesome color or look to it. So look for it in the next week or so. Thanks oh, I will respond to all the requests first that I have received, only fair.

So i always hear "augusta wraith" and its the champ version pictured...I have a fly dyed star augusta wraith, which I absolutely love...anyone know anything about those? I sure wouldn't mind finding another...
here is a pic:
Photo218.jpg

I had a lot of those star augusta wraiths bacck like two years ago. Those were released in a very limited amount, well limited when u compare it to the champion version. The star augustas are like the proto star before the star stamped star ones came out. The star stamped wraiths were mostly black with either a gold or silver foil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts