• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Watch the Kansas City Wide Open online this weekend!

kevinp

I wasn't sure if this should go here, or in Tournaments, but discgolfplanet.tv is broadcasting again this weekend, from the Kansas City Wide Open. I'm stuck inside working on classwork this weekend, and can't get out to play, but you can bet I'll be watching online!

Check it out at discgolfplanet.tv.

:popcorn:

Yeah I was getting real excited about watching this, and then I realized all weekend long I work the opening shift. No discgolfplanettv for me until they archive it. And If the memorial is any indication that may be a few weeks from now.

any body able to watch this? its just always loading and never showing!

They're going to start covering the lead card around hole 10, which should be soon. Just a heads up for you guys.

Coverage was good today....they followed the women's groups for awhile, and showed some of the Masters groups as well. Hopefully they'll show more of the pro guys tomorrow!

decent coverage. They showed a lot of women's action today, but hey can't complain about that. ;)

Look at the live scoring and then the posted scores. Posted scores list Nikko as having shot a 59 and live scoring has him at 56, switching up him and Nate Doss. Which one is right, who's tiied with Avery? Nikko or Nate?

Latest posts