• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Water Bottles? What do you use?

Nalgene, 32oz, small-mouth opening, twist off top. BPA free, of course. attached top. small mouth for drinking while walking without spillage. no leaking. virtually unbreakable. trusted companion.

I use a nalgene plastic bottle, BPA free bitches.

BPA or no BPA Nalgenes are sick

This. Everything I've seen says that even if there is a problem with BPA, it's not going to affect healthy adults, so I'm going to keep using my old nalgenes. They're tough, and they fit perfectly in my bag's bottle holders.

I'm glad to hear that. I have nalgenes that are almost 10+years old and I love them. As well I used mine twice today to remove a disc from a pine tree. Tough lil mofos.

I'm glad to hear that. I have nalgenes that are almost 10+years old and I love them. As well I used mine twice today to remove a disc from a pine tree. Tough lil mofos.

Those probably aren't BPA free. I know I've got an older Camelbak that contains BPA but the newer ones don't.

As far as I know, BPA was never actually proven to cause problems, it was suspected to. Nalgene and other plastics companies pulled the bottles because of the public's cancer scare, even though there was no proof.

I am about to put an order in at amazon for:

CamelBak Podium
Klean Kanteen 40oz.

Will cost me a little over $30, but I get free shipping. It will be my first actual water bottles to own, I was just reusing Gatorade bottles and stuff.

Bottles might come today.......I hope soo. Then I could throw out all the dumb plastic gatorade bottles.

We bought some 1l nalgene bottles at Target the other day. Hers is purple mine is a chromey silver color.

Funny though, we used to carry 22oz of water and now with 32oz we are drinking all of it when I would usually have a little left of the smaller amount.

Maybe it is just the desire to make the bag lighter...

We bought some 1l nalgene bottles at Target the other day. Hers is purple mine is a chromey silver color.

Funny though, we used to carry 22oz of water and now with 32oz we are drinking all of it when I would usually have a little left of the smaller amount.

Maybe it is just the desire to make the bag lighter...
Do they have a bigger mouth? I usually drink faster with my nalgene than with my sigg.

Do they have a bigger mouth? I usually drink faster with my nalgene than with my sigg.

This is from target.com

41hst9yAiTL._AA400_.jpg

Kleen Kanteens (27oz) on sale @ REI

For any of you in the market for a good water bottle... REI is having a nice sale on their 27oz Kleen Kanteens for $13.99/ea (reg price = $19.95). The sale lasts from Aug 28th to Sept. 7th.

To see if there is an REI near you... REI store locator

Cheers! :)