• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Weirdest thing ever heard on a disc golf course?

Ok, here's one for ya... What's the weirdest thing you've ever heard/saw while playing disc golf?

Don't have any stories myself, but thought it would be a good thread to kickoff!

Phil :popcorn:

A bagpiper wailing through the fog at El Dorado course in Long Beach, CA. Most annoying sound I ever heard.

People in suits throwing spike hyzers at some dBag who stole his Banger GT and yelling "My Life!"

A bagpiper wailing through the fog at El Dorado course in Long Beach, CA. Most annoying sound I ever heard.

How about a guy TUNING a bagpipe on a 9-hole course in Burnet, Texas? For about an hour it sounded like he was strangling cats. A lot of cats...

Two young women dressed for a night on the town in fur coats, pillbox hats and high heels, playing a one-disc round at Pier Park on a cool October afternoon. While I watched from tee #5, one of 'em nailed a 30-footer on basket #4.

Oh, heard? Hmmm, I've played enough courses with homeless/tweakers, so I've heard plenty.

Last edited:
I heard a baby crying in a garbage can. When I went to investigate it was really coming from a nearby house and bouncing off the gazebo in a funky way.

True Story: Was playing a league and on the second tee one of the veterans of the group ripped a big drive and sloppy farted real loud right as he threw. It was a decent drive, but lost power because of the bowel slip....he later claimed to 'laugh-it-off' but went home because he was "sore" We all knew he sharted his pants. It was just funny....we all like the guy....it was just funny as hell because we were video-taping and there was a group of like 8.....I wonder if that tape is around. haha

"Hey what the ****, I'll kill you MFer" after i stepped on a homeless guy asleep in the woods off of a fairway. Needless to say the disc was left there and I never played that course again.

I saw someone rip an amazing drive and then I heard someone yell "NUB POWER" and I looked over and saw a one handed disc golf player.

I find it weird that a stranger would yell nub power at an amputee.

Four kids sitting at a picnic table on hole 12. "Is that all you know how to draw, penis's?" "No, but that is why they put these tables out here, they want artwork"

*after another player and I put several large rocks into a mouthy player's bag when he wasn't looking*

"Boy, this bag sure is getting heavy going up and down these hills!"

:D :D :D

Somewhere on the Back 9 at mcclain park in San Antonio there is what sounds like a dieing goat. Everytime I'm there.

Latest posts