• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Weirdest thing ever heard on a disc golf course?

They use goats the clear the fairways on a course I play in Benicia, CA. Might explain what you heard...

Do they fence off the fairways where that is going on? Sound's like a trip to try to play then. 'It went into the heard somewhere over there'....

I heard a guy call his disc a "****ing scrotum" after he threw it into a pond. Pretty hilarious.

I knew I recognized you! J/k. But I have called my discs plenty of things.

The weirdest thing was one of my lowest moments. This group of dger's in front of us were yelling in the weirdest voices ever after like every throw. Every throw. I giggled about it and made fun until I found out they were deaf. I felt like such a dick.

I probably shouldn't have told that story.

Last Saturday I was playing and was about to putt on hole #1 and this lady comes up to the basket with a moon boot and a dog and starts trying to chain her dog to the basket. As i was standing there dumbfounded. My brother yells "hey you can't do that". The lady said "why". My brother said "were playing a sport here disc golf". She said " Oh I thought this was just some kind of decoration". As three of us were standing there looking at her with discs in hand. Like really

nevermind that it's on a DG course, most people wouldn't recognize one. why is she chaining the dog up? was she gonna leave it there?

Playing leagues a few weeks ago at Parmalee Park in Lambertville, Michigan. There's a skate park near the course, and as I'm reaching back into my pull I hear a crashing noise, and just as I'm starting the pull and have reached the point-of-no-return I hear "****! MY NUTS!" - needless to say that was one of the two missed drives on a nice smooth 38.

At Terrace Creek on wooded path behind hole 9, someone sang/said "Walkin' in the woods trippin' on shrooms." A couple high school age looking kids came up and crossed paths with me.

Yeah she was about to just chain it too the basket and walk away or hobble away

Sounds to me like you screwed up on a free dog :doh:

Craziest thing I've heard on the disc golf course was my disc going in the basket off the tee for my first ace.

Latest posts