• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Welcome to Disc Golf Course Review!

A little piece of DGCR history right here.

Olorin, I was just about to tease you and call you the king of the necro-bumps, but this thread needs revisiting from time to time. I too want to thank TimG for what he started here. :clap:

DGCR is a fantastic tool/toy to help set goals and keep things fresh as we grow IN the sport. The achievements and their levels keep me thinking, OK, which one could I reach next? The courses map is so easy to use in finding new challenges (folks, if you aren't a premium member, the 'don't show courses played' button is worth it in itself!). And there's something new and cool added all the time, thanks to the growing membership, and Tim's willingness to incorporate positive feedback.

And being a member here has really added to my enjoyment when I'm meeting new folks on the course. Some of my favorite rounds have been when we get a meet-up together, or when we bump into another active DGCR member inadvertently (dudes, I've met Danhyzer in person now! ...and he kicked my butt up in Canton :eek: ). Hope to meet more of you in the coming years, and this site grows for seven times seven more years!

Sisyphus,

I've been around DGCR for a while and there is some great stuff buried here that many people should know about. I remember the days before there were Trusted Reviewers on DGCR. So in your honor, here is a bump to the genesis of Trusted reviewers thread. This was DGCR thread #29.

I've often found my self going back to the earlier threads just to read and realize how far this site has evolved.

This site is like no other...unique and very special to us all! Timg has revolutionized how we travel, play, and enjoy this game we call disc golf.

This site is like no other...unique and very special to us all! Timg has revolutionized how we travel, play, and enjoy this game we call disc golf.

and that's not even including the great friends/relationships many of us have made all across the world! :hfive:

This site totally changed the way I viewed disc golf. Thank you Timg!

I think that DGCR may be one of the Top 10 influences in growing the sport of disc golf around the world! Maybe Top 5.

Aw shucks. Thanks guys :)

talking to Bill at Flip City on wednesday. He said if it wasn't for this site, his course wouldn't be the success it is today. he gives the site (you) most of the credit! :)

I honestly don't think I would have taken up disc golf the way I did if not for DGCR. Once I realized there was more to disc golf than throwing a Frisbee at a basket I just want more. Now I can make a Magic dance lines all over the course. Love this sport, love this site.

ill be moving to the outter banks in a few weeks....is there any disc golf there?????got my fingers crossed... hi my name is Randy,,and i have a disc gold problem..LOL

As I've said before, I tend to cherry pick courses when I travel. DGCR makes doing that easy. I'd never have played so many quality courses without it. No other site comes close to providing the breadth and depth of course info that DGCR does. Makes it easy and fun to track courses you've played, decide which ones you want to play and which you're likely to feel aren't worth your valuable vacation time.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to welcome everyone to DGCR!

Seeing as the site has just launched there are probably a few bugs left to be found. If you run into any please let me know by posting here, emailing, etc.

Questions and comments regarding the site can be directed my way as well. I will do my best to fix any problems or implement any suggestions I get. I do have a few additions planned for the site but I'm always open to new ideas :)

So, thanks for taking the time to visit and enjoy the site!

Whoa, did not realize this site was around for this long.

DGCR 10 Year Anniversary

10 Years of DGCR just around the corner!!!

bump for this awesome site and its first thread ever ;)

Nice necrobump Noill!
Maybe all of us should sing Happy Birthday at 3PM next Tue?

Last edited:
10 years is pretty awesome. I'm sure glad I found it.

Latest posts