• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Westside Stag

Hyzer Ale

Double Eagle Member
I know that there is already a thread named all things Westside but as that company's lineup grows I thought that it would make sense to branch off with a Stag only thread.

I threw it today at league and this disc was far more understable than I had hoped. Mine is a 169 tp so maybe when my 174 VIP shows up it will be more what I was expecting. This disc has about the same stability as my 167 GL Saint. It stands up, starts going right, and never comes back. I was really hoping for a slower PD.

I know that there is already a thread named all things Westside but as that company's lineup grows I thought that it would make sense to branch off with a Stag only thread.

I threw it today at league and this disc was far more understable than I had hoped. Mine is a 169 tp so maybe when my 174 VIP shows up it will be more what I was expecting. This disc has about the same stability as my 167 GL Saint. It stands up, starts going right, and never comes back. I was really hoping for a slower PD.

you try a respecti? closest thing i know of that might fit that description

I think we need to start having a search function quiz before people are given forum privileges. The other Stag thread couldn't of even made it past the 2nd page.

So, I am new to the site. Searched for Westside Stag and since the new thread was called "Show me your Stag" it didn't show up. I have seen multiple threads that cover more than one disc and made an assumption that the Westside thread was the same. Sure, I messed up, no need to be dicks about it.

VIP X Chameleon Stags coming July 2nd it appears. They look sweet. I'll be picking one up for sure.

VIP X Chameleon Stags coming July 2nd it appears. They look sweet. I'll be picking one up for sure.

It's happening? It's happening?!? It's happening!!!!!!!

Take all my money, Westside. You win.

Are they up anywhere yet? I'll have to jump on these.

VIP-X Chameleon Stags are out today. I'll probably pick one up after work today.

Was about to buy one but shipping was $23 for a single disc...something has to be wrong there.

It should be free I believe. Even for a single disc. I bought a few things and it was free.

Latest posts