• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Westside Warship

I look at the rim of the Warship, and it sure looks like a mid.

I throw it, and my fairway drivers blush. So much glide.

I look at the rim of the Warship, and it sure looks like a mid.

I throw it, and my fairway drivers blush. So much glide.

Agreed. They're awesome. I throw mainly fairways anyways, or a Saint at the fastest, but I don't have any tournaments for quite a while and am throwing just mids and putters in the meantime hoping to gain some more distance. My Warships make me hardly miss drivers.

my midrange game has been flourishing with the Warship, and now the Vector.

from most os to us I run;

1st Run Proton Vector - Neutron Vector - VIP Warship - TP Warship - Opto Fuse

and every possible 200-300ft shot is a thing of beauty. The only hole there i'd say is to the left of that 1st Run Vector. I usually use my Prodiscus JOKERi there, but maybe i'd go for something more truly Mid ranged. Trident perhaps?

I like my combo of m1 and warship and I also have the tursas though I'm not sure if i'm 100% bought in with the tursas yet.

I thought I left my VIP Warship up north and was really bummed. When I came back to my car I found my wife had put it in my Grip's putter pocket :hfive: I really rely on my seasoned sparkle Warship. It goes super straight and glides for miles.

My NutSac for heavily wooded courses:
(OS) Drone - Zone - VIP Warship - Tangent - TP Tursas (US)
+/- Axis
I like my combo of m1 and warship and I also have the tursas though I'm not sure if i'm 100% bought in with the tursas yet.
I just recently became happy with my Tursas actually. Mainly because it just doesn't fly exactly like the proto. The Tangent does, so I'm fine with that. The Tursas is now my most understable mid and I really like it for anything I need to finish to the right under 300 feet. The M1 Proto I had just wasn't OS enough. The Drone is what I wanted the M1 to be.

I recently picked up one of these just because it was a beautiful disc. Its dark blue with silver sparkles and a silver foil stamp. It just felt good in my hand and I was insanely jealous about anyone else touching this sexy piece of plastic.

Well, I took it home and threw it a few times and was suprised about the glide, it seems like it hovers the last few feet of the flight. I don't know where it fits in my bag, midrange or fairway? I played a complete round today and threw it off the tee five or six times and on almost every other shot that wasn't a putt.

Love this disc. :clap:

I've been working on throwing the Warship with no run-up, and man it just glides out there straight as an arrow.

It is an interesting disc to experiment with varying degrees of power.

I grabbed a 155g VIP Pink Warship via a trade. I throw a 180g TP Warship normally. What is this crazy light pink thing gonna do when I throw it?

got a slightly used warship and it's a flippy mess

Are some just duds?

*assuming my formis clean

got a slightly used warship and it's a flippy mess

Are some just duds?

*assuming my formis clean

What plastic is your Warship? The TP ships start out mighty flat and with some seasoning *can* become flippy goodness...

VIP Ships can very in stability depending on weight, color and sparkles. My 161g Orange turns-over nicely but my 170g Yellow Sparkly is super-domey, glidey and slightly overstable; perfect for working those midrange flex lines. :thmbup:

Interesting! I typically throw my midranges from a standstill in the 250-300 ft. range, so maybe there is a power difference? I've heard good things about heavy(er) VIP ships; they reportedly have even more dome and stability.

Recently, when I need a turn-free or hyzer midrange line the DD Truth is proving to be a "more stable" compliment to the VIP Ship....

too much power may be the issue. I will have to try stand still.

I think the Warship is somewhat OAT sensitive. I have had some crap throws with mine lately, but with the cold weather settling in, my form has gone to crud. I'm not throwing anything well right now.

oat sensitive is probably correct but I had some brutal throws with no oat

The cold weather is not helping me either.

I love my tp warship I got slightly used. powered down the thing is laser beam straight all the way to the end and if I put a lil more distance it turns over so smoothly.

I started to cycle the Warships. I have a beat in Tp that is line former a brand new Tp that will start to cycled as well and a Vip for stable only shots.My beat in Warship has taken over a lot of the duties of the Tursas off of the tee. The Tursas however has so much glide that it will never leave the bag.

I roll with a flat tp for stable/under stable and a domey VIP for stable to over stable flights. These 2 cover 90 percent of my mid shots and a ton of driving duties. I only pull out my vector or suspect if the wind is howling. The warship is slowly becoming my favorite disc.

Latest posts