• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What a joke!

trichard311

I had to do this one! It's on a CFR Beast. Got alot of laughs from it!!!

Attachments

• 100_0454.jpg
    100_0454.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 226
calvin

, nice work i really like that one,,,,mine never really got that positive of a review

Attachments

• IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 64
I didn't intend on putting discraft down, just kidding around. Had to put something hahah. Not to sound racist , but i had to hunt for brown dye...never had to use it before ....

I didn't intend on putting discraft down, just kidding around. Had to put something hahah. Not to sound racist , but i had to hunt for brown dye...never had to use it before ....

Not sure where you are, but Hobby Lobby in IL has the widest selection of powder RIT I've seen. 2 oranges, 3 greens, 4 blues, 3-4 browns, etc.

I don't think it puts discraft down at all. I mean, Beyonce wasn't being put down when that jackass got up there. Really, you are only making fun of the Kanye.

I like his likeness, it looks like Kanye if Mike Judge drew him.

Killer work.

that's hialrious and some solid dye work...kayne the jackass.

That was a great quote from the President of the United States. I think he might have better things to do...just putting it out there.