• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What am I doing wrong with my drive

Your last post really does go along with it, lmao. Cause, none of what you've posted in the last few post have made any sense. Good job with keeping with the threads!

No, because Caddy's are suppose to be more informative than the player.....(Yup, I done the NATE ellipses! I had to show long drawn out silence some how. :clap:) You know, giving advice on the course and disc selection. That implies in some way you're more informed about the sport and course, and disc, and is clearly not the case. As you've proved without your sarcastic implied sense of us "winning." I didn't know we were competing, but thanks.

Your advice would be
NateOATdiscflip - said slow your elbow... down the turn speeding the disc down the fairway.... keeping the stalker flipping under..... with no spin.... You'll ace everytime
You can't suggest a stalker and some form of OATing it on every shot, that's poor caddying.
I couldn't think of stupid words to put in that was completely out of context, you are clearly the victor there. :(

Last edited:

Latest posts