• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what are you taking out of your bag...2013

Coyote out for Fuse Yote is perfect for one shot but the Fuse seems much more workable

Champ firebird out for champ banshee....really a pleasure to throw that banshee

Really good question, and I'll only list my most recent changes. I dropped Cyclones/Gazelle for Eagles/Teebirds a while ago.

But for 2013, I took out Rocs in favor of Comet/Hornet for my mids. Don't think I'm turning back. I also dropped a domey, floppy R-Pro Rhyno in favor of the recent stiff run of (R-)Pro Rhynos.

For now I'm trying an undertow in place of valks for understable I am using them less and less Vikings have more distance potential for me.

Warship is on the fence wanting to throw a fuse or try new mids

Took out Rocs *gasps* and replaced with ghosts. Just a nicer plastic and I know what I'm getting when I order a excel/gravity ghost vs. when I would order a DX/kc roc. No worries about whether or not it will be plus mold or a bad run of waxy DX. Very happy with Ghosts :)

Rivals also replaced TD's as they are more stable and a great fit between my Rivers and PD's.

Also changed my distance drivers up a bit. Trying some prodigy and DD trespasses. I will note that neither of these hold up well in a headwind but I can use PD's for that.

Took out Rocs *gasps* and replaced with ghosts. Just a nicer plastic and I know what I'm getting when I order a excel/gravity ghost vs. when I would order a DX/kc roc. No worries about whether or not it will be plus mold or a bad run of waxy DX. Very happy with Ghosts :)

Rivals also replaced TD's as they are more stable and a great fit between my Rivers and PD's.

Also changed my distance drivers up a bit. Trying some prodigy and DD trespasses. I will note that neither of these hold up well in a headwind but I can use PD's for that.

I did the same thing. The ghost is an amazing disc. Also took out halo air, became flippy way too fast and replaced with a blizzard ape.

I haven't really followed the prodigy buzz, but have the D1 and D4 been pdga approved yet? Not thread jacking!

I may try a D4 if I get rid of destroyers, used a beat to death pro for long turnovers at the moment.

D1 and D4 are PDGA legal. You're not going to get the same turnover lines with the D4 as you will a beat Pro Destro....but it will be much easier to do it.

I'm dropping my Buzzz and adding a DX Roc. The Roc just flies so straight for me and is the disc I've been looking for.

Wise.

I have removed my Champion Destroyer and replaced it with a Star Wraith.
I also removed my DGA Sparkle Undertow and replaced it with a Champion Valkyrie.

I have been discing down for more accuracy and consistency.

Wise decisions. Accuracy & consistency are what this game is all about.

Replaced wizards with judges for putting. Gone to a more DD/Innova mid setup instead of all Discraft. Replaced some Discraft with Legacy and DD in the fairways and drivers.

I'll be dropping destroyers if I can find a consistent replacement.

DD Trespass. Very consistent even across the different plastic options. If you don't outglide your destroyers I'll buy it off you no questions asked. :D

Bye bye to TL+ going to replaced it with FD or leo probably. Also bye bye to Krait for a while cos mine weak arm cant handle it and i think ill get an Star valk or Jls instead

I have been debating replacing my Destroyer with a Force. The Destroyer has been my main forehand driver for a few years but as my mechanics have gotten better, I have been turning it over. It is still too much for my backhand (the Wraith is my best backhand distance driver) but I think a Force would have that extra bit of stability that would be best for my forehand. Any opinions out there on this would help.

The time has come... I dropped both my Buzzzes and my Buzzz SS. The Warship and Tursas are FAR superior.

What!? That makes me nervous! I love my buzzzes with a passion! I dont know if im gonna pick up the tursas when its released now, just so my buzzzes dont feel threatened. Lol

May drop destroyers for awhile again and do the whole "disc down" thing. Also considering dropping the banshee (can't find one like my old one) and just using the XXX for overstable fairway shots

All my 11x kc pro is coming out since i have broken 2 Cheetahs this year already. Good thing the innova store has champ cheetahs :)

Now that i've got my putters and mids figured out(sort of), i'm gonna experiment with fairway and distance drivers. I testing out the Volt and Amp right now. I need to find something My noodle arm can throw.

Latest posts