• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your go to discs?

As an ambidextrous player I have different preferences with each hand.

Left Handed
Putter: Swan
Mid: BuzzzSS
Fairway: Phenom
Driver: Orc

Right Handed
Putter:Swan
Mid: Big Bird Roc3
Fairway: Rival
Driver: Outlaw

Putter: Classic Soft Judge
Mid: Fusion Suspect
Fairway: champ Teebird (nothing else like it)
DD: Krait or a JL Destroyer depending on the wind.

The only permanent discs in my bag as of yet are listed below:
Renegade
Culverin
River
Warship
Bard
Buzz
Judge

Considering Rival, and Witness (almost too U/S to get the throws I want... like a slower mamba). I have a striker, and krait incoming will see how those hold up.

sadly now i just want to buy more culverins... I am getting 320-380 out of them when thrown flat'ish depending on wind conditions.

The Buzzz and the Teebird are pretty easily my 2 favorite discs ever

Can't go wrong with that. No matter how far I stray, I always go back to those two.

Add a 150s Boss and a max weight Envy and I could theoretically run a 4 disc bag.

All flavors of Aviar.
Lucid Warrant (First one I bought went in the water on the first throw from a bad skip. It felt so good in my hand I bought another one and on the first throw of that one I made a nice straight 115' shot. I've loved it ever since.)
G Star Teebird.
Star Starfire has recently become a go-to of mine.

200 ft and under, higher weight dx Aviar, as long as the wind is down.

Distance shots with straight to a gentle hyzer, dx Eagles all day baby, they have such sweet glide! Try to avoid em on more wooded holes though cause dx plastic beats up soooo fast.

Other than Eagles, my other two go-to's would be a tie between my 400 plastic F5 and my Shock.

Mids I toss a 3 way split between a Prime Truth, dx Roc, and an Atlas.

BH Shots:

Distance: DGA Sail
Fairway: Teebird-L, Teebird
Mid: Roc of some fashion

FH Shots

Distance: Sexton Firebird
Fairway: C-Line FD2
Mid: Sockibomb Compass

Latest posts