• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Bag do you have?

What Bag do you use?

• Innova DISCarrier

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • Innova Competition

Votes: 42 15.6%
  • Innova Deluxe

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Nutsac

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Fade Crunch

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Fade Tourney

Votes: 42 15.6%
  • Latitude 64 Pro Bag

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • PDGA Starter

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • PDGA Tour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revolution Carolina Team Bag

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Revolution Dual Pack

Votes: 24 8.9%
  • Gateway Bag

• Disc Player Bag

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Grip EQ Bag

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • GB Simian

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • GB Kong

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • GB Silverback

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • GB Gorilla

• GB Squirrel Monkey

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Voodoo Zulu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voodoo Karma

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Voodoo Mojo

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Golf Mahal

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • DIY Bag

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • Anything i can find that day!

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
i've got a garnier fructis bag that some beautiful young ladies who work for garnier were handing out at bonnaroo last year. you can get 12 discs in it and a water bottle.

Revo dual pack here. Love it coming from a fade crunch. Only complain is the sagging top compartment onto my discs in the lower one. I will eventually build something to solve this problem though. Really solid bag all around.

Is it just me?

I happen to see a lot of people posting flaws with the thread. Personally, I think this should have been a regular thread and not a poll since there are a TON of different type of bags. Either that or the poll should have been made simpler like:

What kind of bag do you have?

-Innova
-Fade
-GB
-Revolution
....and so on.

previously had 2 fade crunch with the mini pockets on the front, both times the strap connection loops ripped out with the backpack straps, now im rockin $1 goodwill backpack, rep'n hard yo.

I have two but my main one is my Yellow carolina bag. Then I keep my back ups in a Gateway Pro bag I won.

I'm currently rocking a Camoflagued Mahal. I'm surprised so far at the results, I thought Carolina and Gorilla Boys would be winning whole handedly. I still do love my Kong.

I've got a Dual Pack, an Innova Competition and an Innova Standard. Ashleigh has a Fade Tourney and an Innova Starter.

Fade Tourney in camo, and I'm likin' it. Just coated the bottom with multiple coats of Plasti-Dip... think I'm likin' that too.

Might not be the best bag out there, but seems like the best bang for the buck... a lot of bag for the money, not to mention... they're field tested by Howler Monkeys. Although, I have to admit that I feel terrible about supporting a company that uses animals in product testing!

I still do love my Kong.

How does you're girlfriend feel about that? :p

Can't believe there's only a couple of nutsacs out there!

Last edited:
Mostly none of the above.

GB Spider - Primary course bag (Best bag I've ever had)
Inova Standard - For practice putters (Was my course bag)
Inova Deluxe - For spare discs (Too damn heavy for a course bag)
Lightning Cheapo - In my work truck. (Just in case)

i selected the Revo Carolina Bag, but i actually have the Pro Bag, which is the old 'cheaper' version of the Carolina