• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What did you get?

This question seems meaningless to me. I feel like my "best score" was a 49 I shot at a course where I'll typically shoot more like 56-57. But I've shot a 42 at a different course that's really very easy. Raw numbers without context mean nothing.

This question seems meaningless to me. I feel like my "best score" was a 49 I shot at a course where I'll typically shoot more like 56-57. But I've shot a 42 at a different course that's really very easy. Raw numbers without context mean nothing.

Yeah lol, "Hey guys, I shot 18 aces at a course" where the holes were 15 feet long.:doh:

Shot a:
-14 at East Frankfort Park (Frankfort, KY)
-12 at Shillito Park (redesigned) (Lex, KY)
-12 Iroquois Park (Lou, KY)
-9 Charlie Vettiner Park (Lou, KY)
-9 Ephraim White Park (BG, KY)

-8 brewer blue (9 hole) all too easy... meh on that course and all my friends who are in love with it...
-10 madeline betrand park (18) first course i ever played, only truly legit course in southwest MI

My best 9 hole score is a 19 at Watts Park near Chicago, and I got it with just a wizard and roc. For 18 hole courses, I shot a 40 at Nims Park in Sinnissippi with two doinked putts inside of 20'.

My best at Disc Creek DGC (Amarillo, TX):

White Tees (Par 58) - 42 (unofficial); 44 (official course record)
Blue Tees (Par 59) - 47 (unofficial); 50 (official course record)

Another personal achievement: I was the first to turn in a tournament scorecard with no bogeys for the course in Sipapu, New Mexico (a bunch of 2's & 3's but no 4's or worse).

-3 from red at Cumming Central Park DGC (Cumming, GA) one of the two courses played in the Atlanta Open.

9 under through 20, full round at creekside.
Kept playing got it to 13 a few short of 27.

Haven't played this one in a while but last year 8 under u of u.

Those are best scores but a one under at circle c felt like I played great with birds am bogs abound

58 at Swope with 4 birdies (man, i need to get better), and I could have gotten a 55 at Shawnee Mission but I botched 4 putts that day. Even through first 9 though... And as a 9 hole I shot even on the first 9 of rosedale up top during the ice bowl, so I'm counting that since the only 9 hole I played I can't remember my score since it was like 10 months ago, right after I just started.

does a -6 at flip city (24 holes) count as my best 24 performance?? i really have played so few 24 hole courses...

Nicely Done! According to Bill, last time Dave Feldberg was there he shot 2 rounds of -11. Anything under on that course is just insane to me, great shooting!

Nicely Done! According to Bill, last time Dave Feldberg was there he shot 2 rounds of -11. Anything under on that course is just insane to me, great shooting!

holy sh*t... i did feel like god himself was guiding my upshots that day, mostly pars but some immaculate long birds just fell for me... of course later that day when i tried to go around with my gf i was +4 for the first nine... sometimes it just falls into place...