• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What discs do you hyzer-flip the most?

GL Vision, Player's Cup Z Tracker and my 3/10 X Predator. :)

I hyzer flip Cyclones these days, new to beat, I can rely on 320' easily. Slower is so much easier to hyzer flip.

Orc, Teebird, Leopard... Nuke when I cant talk my self out of throwing it.

almost all discs I have can bbe hyzer flipped, the ones I do it the most with though are wizards, x buzzz, two of my t birds, buzzz ss, and both my destroyers, pro and e*

Somebody (more hip than me) help me make this a meme for this thread.

"I don't often Hyzer-flip drives, but when I do I choose Pro Destroyers."

Avenger SS. My ESP is the most flippy disc I have ever owned. which is strange considering the 2 flx's I had were pretty stable

Wraith, PD, TD, Roc, Comet, Wizard, Magic. Anything besides my super stable discs (Firebird, PD2, CFR PD, KC Roc) I will hyzer-flip backhand and forehand. It is good to be able to do this shot with as many discs as possible, especially midranges.

Wraith, PD, TD, Roc, Comet, Wizard, Magic. Anything besides my super stable discs (Firebird, PD2, CFR PD, KC Roc) I will hyzer-flip backhand and forehand. It is good to be able to do this shot with as many discs as possible, especially midranges.

I do like doing this shot with my comet too. I just find this shot so reliable and so common but i see so many people still struggling to pull it off. Especially people who have not grown out of anhyzer based throws with tons of OAT. I think that makes it even more difficult to pull off.

:popcorn:

I mostly throw RHBH myslef, I use a beat to sh*t 167 champ beast for extreme dogleg right, also a star vulcan, and a beat in 171 champ boss