• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do I buy now?

Gas, food, flights, and hotel rooms.

Get out and throw those discs on new fun courses all over the country. This is disc golf COURSE review not disc golf buy more discs than you'll throw in your lifetime review (I'm guilty of the latter unfortunately).

Might not be a good idea. NADGT's is through Infinite Discs. You make a login there and get to use your points. But you can also spend money through your login. There might be a chance that someone uses the points, but doesn't have enough and you get charged for the extra.

You'd really have to trust whomever you shared it with.

A better solution would be to share the site with someone, so they can see what if available, and have them tell you what they want to get.
How would *you* get charged extra if you don't let them save your card information? Infinite can't *force* you to save your card information. Sign up for the tournament, don't save the card information, let someone else use the credit. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I like your alternative option, to an extent, but it limits who you can sell to - given I really would rather do it the way I described than give my contact information out to any old random person at a tournament (note: I don't use an eMail address I care about to sign up for sites like disc golf stores).

Buy everything, no reason not to, unless you don't have the money, but I'm sure there is other stuff you can cut first.

Latest posts