• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you do with your extra plastic?

My son and I have milk crates fulla extra discs. Some rotate in and out of our bags. They come in handy when friends and family want to buy new discs. They come and throw all of ours to see what works best or what doesn't. Sometimes they just end up with our discs. Either way they all get used instead of collecting dust.

I normally give them to a buddy i am trying to get into the sport. lately all my buddies are buying their own. So now i have a small stack of the discs i don't use sitting in my truck in case i see someone that doesn't have any and want a few. Also nice to have a couple extra in case i get to a course that has a ton of water and i decide that i might want to take a chance on a few holes.

I have my ace discs on the wall with some of my better dyes, but the rest of the "extra" plastic I have in kept in my truck in a couple plastic bins. It is also where I keep my bags and other DG stuff. That way I always have them available if I choose to use them in a round. Don't keep them in your back seat because they can/will be stolen.

I never really have OLD discs, I buy new ones when I lose one. Still not good enough to replace every season or even every other season. So short answer: LOSE THEM lol

I sell any extra plastic I have, here or ebay. Dunno how many, prob 40ish

Latest posts