• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you Eat/Drink while playing DG

Water and Clif Bars f'sho. I'll occasionally bring a Gatorade or a piece of fruit.

here's a before meal for ya

20100212-turtleburgers.jpg

Bacon-Cheese TurtleBurgers

I definitely thought these were real turtles lol. Those look amazing! Do you use a bun? Does it even need continents? I'm drooling...

^ Those kinda scare me....

Our King Soopers has sales on Powerades 10 for $4.90 all the time, so I stock up. Sour Melon and Orange Powerades and Salted Nut Rolls candy bars cuz they won't melt in my bag.

before ill have a sandwich or something, during ill have a gatorade, and after we get pizza sometimes

Before my round its whatever I have laying around the house for a meal.
Usually sandwhiches and 2 amps and water during rounds
After rounds its whatever I have laying around the house for a meal

I see alot of people who get down on the sunflower seeds.

Something light like a sandwich before and water and cherry flavored lifesavers during. Sometimes pizza and beer after.

water or gatorade
and...
skittles.gif

not really a reason for this but it seems to happen often so i guess its my thing

Before tends to be nothing, but Im a huge during round muncher.

During, powerade, coke, peanuts, cliff bars, jerky, and random candy. Also usually have peanut butter crackers and fruit bars with me.

After same as before...

Add me to the Water and Clif Bar camp.

I also try to bring something with caffeine for tournament rounds and something with electrolytes and Vitamin B for hot days. I've learned the hard way that failing to eat something every 9 holes during tournament play is gonna come to bite you in the ass when trying to concentrate in the clutch.

i eat sh*tty gas station bbq burritos(if you can call them that). they suck. then i drink sh*tty beer. its awesomely sh*tty.