• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you Eat/Drink while playing DG

who posts at 4am?? lol please tell me its because you just got up for work and are just checkin the threads lol... insomnia is a ***** .... btw i am AT work :( @4am lol

lets just say i have a flexible work schedule, and i dont sleep much, im going to throw in an hour or so too, im usually up around this time either way

Typically nothing during the round - just an occasional sip of water. Before and after is nothing in particular - but usually there's a PBR in there somewhere.

Every single round during,Lemon Lime G2.

Occasionally honey-roasted peanuts

That's about it.

I havent looked at the other responses but i would assume mine is the same as a few others..

water/gatorade

beer

clif bar's

Most of the time its Gatorade to drink and I always have sunflower seeds in my bag.

water and roasted almonds or granola during a round.

before a round, if I'm feeling, sluggish I'll have a sugar free Rockstar just to kick start my brain.

Drink - Usually a few bottles of water with camelbak elixir in them.

Eat - Clif bars, Kind bars, or Tanka bars (yummy delicious buffalo goodness!)

I always bring water & clif bars. Most rounds I also bring a gatorade or vitamin water as well.

Eat nothing, drink water. It's actually more important to drink pleanty of water before you go play.

It all depends. Always water. Usually a box of raisins. Sometimes a granola bar and/or string cheese. Beer or wine sometimes. If its gonna be a full day I'll bring a sandwich.

Colorwise red. Brandwise anything non-generic. Keep away from the small packs at the gas station. It'll give you rubber-poop.

Eat nothing, drink water. It's actually more important to drink pleanty of water before you go play.

yup that's me. I'll eat something very light before I play, but never too much. Always lots of water. I drink a quart before I play and about two while I play. I lost a lotta weight but I still sweat like a fat guy if it's even remotely hot so I got to stay hydrated :thmbup: