• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you Eat/Drink while playing DG

Honestly for me it is pretty simple water/Gatorade and usually trail mix consisting of nuts, raisins and M&Ms

Bottle of Mt. Dew if it's early, but other than that I have Water, Sweet and Salty trail mix, or jerky.

I eat when I'm hungry and drink when I'm thirsty. I don't have a routine. I don't eat when I play because I don't bring any food. I bring the beverage that I'm in the mood for and/or water.

i drink H2O and eat stuff that doesnt make my hands slippery. mostly granola bars, jerkey and sometimes trail mix

Water and those little oranges (Cuties) during. Trail mix after. Before...I'm still trying to figure out what works best. Suggestions?

I am a water and cliff bar person in the summer. When it is winter I bust out a cup of hot coffee with my cliff bar at hole 18!!

Cheers - Koffee

Before, during (depending on how many people are out and about) and after I always have a little bit of that smoked nutrition to count on :thmbup: other than that I always have the biggest bottle of water available and maybe some beef jerky and sweet tarts. Been getting in the habit lately of making a fried egg sandwich before playing but I don't always have the time to make one before going out.

Before, during (depending on how many people are out and about) and after I always have a little bit of that smoked nutrition to count on :thmbup: other than that I always have the biggest bottle of water available and maybe some beef jerky and sweet tarts. Been getting in the habit lately of making a fried egg sandwich before playing but I don't always have the time to make one before going out.

Yes, this post, yes :thmbup:

Latest posts