• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you name your discs?

jlh900

Birdie Member
Sounds rediculous but i was talking with my buddies today cause they heard me call my favorite destroyer(my go to disc...) Brittany. then they got to talking and apparently all of them almost had a name for their discs as well one of them had a name for every disc in his bag a couple of them he had dyed the name all fancy like and i was just wondering who else out there has a name for a disc and or names all their discs post pics of the discs if you want but lets see all the names for them...

^beat me to it. :D

I usually call my disc "You Goddamn *******-licking ****-sucking ******-ass mother****er!" as it flies in the opposite direction I intended.

Last edited:
I sometimes refer to the red Avenger SS in my bag as my bottom bitch but that's it.

I usually die all my discs that I keep in my bag. I usually call them something that refers to the dye. For example, I call this one Jasmine. Because jasmine seems like a pretty good stripper name.

IMG_20120325_171412-1.jpg

I usually die all my discs that I keep in my bag. I usually call them something that refers to the dye. For example, I call this one Jasmine. Because jasmine seems like a pretty good stripper name.

IMG_20120325_171412-1.jpg

It is even better when it is spelled like the girl who works at the local Babies R Us: Jazzmyne.

My girlfriend named my lovely green marbly Champ Orc... "Harold". I haven't been able to top that, and she's working on naming the rest.

i had a gf named jasmine in college. she didnt strip but probably could have done "well" at it.

my wife named my bright pink blizzard boss bubbles i let her use it all the time but its one of my best discs

I have a Groove with a Stewie Griffin dyed on it... it is the only disc I don't refer to by its mold name.. I call it "Stewie"

My friend has an aviar we call "the lotion" because he puts it in the basket.

Edit: you might catch me calling one of my leopards "sweetie". Sometimes I whisper things to it like "do me right" and I might even lay one on it.

Last edited:
Most of the time it's "you rusty **** bucket" but every now and then it's "atta girl."

Latest posts