• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you name your discs?

I gotta dirt brown eagle X i call earth disc...my roadrunner is the bottom bitch, and my teedevil is Taz since i dyed em on it

I have a Roc like this, I call it dead leaves. I always take it out of my bag in the fall.

My beat to crap layup wizard is purps, new champ boss is black beauty, and my old 11x eagle x is the dirty bird all my other discs just receive random praise or cursing mid flight

my buddy has an old dx xd thats beat to crap and super warped that i named "the taco". Beat to crap star dart named "baby blue" have a 144 dx aero called "the retard" i know its not politically correct, but it does things that no other disc will do.

i call the nebula in my bag blue balls cause it always get so close to the basket and hits chains alot but has never stuck... it also fits because it is blue...

my girlfriend had an aviar she named "harry putter" and she drew glasses and a lightning bolt on it. i sold it last week because i dont condone such foolishnesz

Nice.

Picture?
OK. This is one of my favorite discs. Ontario 180 dx Cobra. The stamp was done by hand in 1986, no personal computers around back then and the detail in this stamp is amazing.

I could have focused better but you get the idea. :D
Cobrascorecard.jpg

Cobrafront.jpg

^^^
Look at the stamp. Poor guy has barely gotten his disc out of the basket before the dick on the tee pad is throwing in on him. :p

I met someone yesterday out on the course he had three discs like a starter pack he called them all Susan or susy or sue

I have a black Ion MVP putter that I have called "The Black Mamba" ever since I first got it. Well before the release of the Mamba driver. It stuck and all my buddies refer to it by name as well.

Latest posts