• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you wanna know about PRODISCUS?

vesakai

CEO of Prodiscus
Do you have questions about Prodiscus discs, bags, baskets or anything else. Now you can ask and I'll tell you. Also if you know anyone that is interested about Prodiscus, now is good time to invite them to this converstation.

Few things first. You may not know but I run Prodiscus and do all just by myself. Discs and Bags are all manufactured in Finland.

If you are interested to run a Prodiscus tournament or wanna get customs to your local club let me know. Anything that I can do for you, let's do it.

Can you predict stability based on the plastic? I have a Basic Slaidi that is actually understable. The Premium I threw was overstable. Just wondering if that would be true for all driver models?

Normally stability is quite close to each plastic type. In the beginning some runs were more stable than the others when we were learning the making process. Also Basic plastic drivers will come under stable after few hits and I'm thinking of not making those in future.

Are red color discs more stable than other colors?

Ever since the first time I dyed one I've been telling everyone in the dyeing forum that Ultrium is the best possible plastic to dye.

Question is why is Midari the only mold that comes in white Ultrium?

Next question would be if there are plans for more midrange molds?

Ever since the first time I dyed one I've been telling everyone in the dyeing forum that Ultrium is the best possible plastic to dye.

i have owned white Ultrium jokeri

Awesome thread.
Where can we buy Prodiscus in the US?
Has Gotta Go Gotta Throw carried any of your discs, and could they?

Can't get new jokeri...

Kai, I've recently seen a shortage of discs at almost every major online retailer in the US. Can't even seem to find Premium Jokeris anywhere. Do you know if production or distribution could be the issue?

Also, would you be willing to post some videos to youtube of disc manufacturing, letting us in on the process?

I would love to try your discs, and have tried tried and liked the Jokeri. For a fairly experienced player with good power what would you reccomend? I'd love to do some vids for them!

Do you guys have a straight to understable driver that is less than speed 10?
How about a flippy mid- like stingray flippy.

I know that if the ceo is cool enough to come on this forum i will be buying prodiscus. I had a mid of yours that has a strange profile and was fairly flippy.

Thanks for Starting this thread Kai. I've been a big fan of Prodiscus since I first got Altitude Disc Golf (RIP) to carry your stuff. I have at least 1 of all your molds and have loved my Large Prodiscus bag. I still think the Jokeri is the best driving putter on the market. Like roggenb3 I was wondering if there are plans for more mids. Also when the first premium Respecti came out it was extremely overstable and has been my utility disc ever since. Is there plans to make another run of those super flat and beefy Respecti?

I have other discs made in white Ultrium as well. LASERi, SLAIDi, RESPECTi, SPARTA and JOKERi I have right away in stock. And all discs will be made in white.

New midrange STARi is already made and PDGA approved

Awesome thread.
Where can we buy Prodiscus in the US?
Has Gotta Go Gotta Throw carried any of your discs, and could they?

Any disc golf reseller can order Prodiscus discs for sale. Players can order discs straight from me if discs can't be found at your local reseller. I have also told that if you get your local reseller to order Prodiscus I send you some discs for free (shipped with that order)

If you or your Club wanna order customs that works fine too. Also tournament discs, Ace Race discs,... you just have an idea and I make it work.

Marshall Street carries good amount of Prodiscus and from Full Turn Disc Golf you can get Prodiscus even with custom prints if needed.

Do you have any advice for identifying your discs? I have one that's a fairway driver and quite straight; I think it's a Laseri, but I don't see any way to tell definitively.

Kai, I've recently seen a shortage of discs at almost every major online retailer in the US. Can't even seem to find Premium Jokeris anywhere. Do you know if production or distribution could be the issue?

Also, would you be willing to post some videos to youtube of disc manufacturing, letting us in on the process?

I think problem is that Prodiscus is not that well known in USA. Reason for that is that I don't have top players in my team and don't therefore get so much publicity. I know players buy discs what they see their favorite player to use. Thats how I also started. So this is just a longer road to be well known brand among the others. I know I do great discs but I need to get those into players hand and test out.

Video I have posted some years ago. I try to make new one and post it on YouTube later

I would love to try your discs, and have tried tried and liked the Jokeri. For a fairly experienced player with good power what would you reccomend? I'd love to do some vids for them!

My whole line up has been for more power and pro players than for beginners. RESPECTi and RAZERi are like firebird and destroyer. MIDARi is like buzzz with more roc feel in your hand.

Now I have made new discs STARi, FLIPPERi and FASTi that suite for beginners

Do you guys have a straight to understable driver that is less than speed 10?
How about a flippy mid- like stingray flippy.

This I have now! STARi is my new under stable midrange (some have compared it to comet) and then the NEW driver FLIPPERI speed 9 is at least as flippy as stingrey. I also made speed 13 disc that you can throw. FASTi is close to -2 or -3 stability but if you know how to handle these under stable discs it flyes really far.

I know that if the ceo is cool enough to come on this forum i will be buying prodiscus. I had a mid of yours that has a strange profile and was fairly flippy.

hi, I'm not sure what flippy midrange you mean? or maybe you have Basic plastic MIDARi. Normally thats quite staight flying disc that wears off and then starts to flip to nice unhyzers.

is the rim like in roc or more like mako type?

Thanks for Starting this thread Kai. I've been a big fan of Prodiscus since I first got Altitude Disc Golf (RIP) to carry your stuff. I have at least 1 of all your molds and have loved my Large Prodiscus bag. I still think the Jokeri is the best driving putter on the market. Like roggenb3 I was wondering if there are plans for more mids. Also when the first premium Respecti came out it was extremely overstable and has been my utility disc ever since. Is there plans to make another run of those super flat and beefy Respecti?

that first RESPECTi I can't make anymore. Or maybe could. But is was just a thing done wrong on production. I piled up discs before those were cool down :)

Latest posts