• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you wanna know about PRODISCUS?

Great thread, you posting here will get you some publicity. I'm currently searching for a midrange. Could I have a rundown of your mid lineup? Thanks.

Do you have any advice for identifying your discs? I have one that's a fairway driver and quite straight; I think it's a Laseri, but I don't see any way to tell definitively.

That might be hard now that I'm getting more models out. If you measure widh of the rim and rim hight from inside, then I can tell you what disc that is or you can check it from PDGA approved discs list. Good thing is that if you have disc that has only prodiscus tribal logo on top it's first run ;)

Great discs, great company. Jokeri, Ultrium Sparta, Midaris in all plastics, Laseris, Respecti and Razeri's are staples in my bag, I lose a lot of discs through a combination of water and forgetfulness and the consistency of the molds has been excellent, i have no breaking in period with any of these apart from maybe the Laseri, all the others fly as I want them to straight out of the box.

So looking forward to getting my hands on some of the Staris and Fastis with my next order! Wouldn't mind a Flipperi to test out as well if you wanted to chuck one in Kai :)

Not sure if they are doing the Targetti baskets in US yet, but I am using these for all of my course installations in the UK and they are excellent, great catchers, robust and quality has been great as well as being well priced. Bags are also superb, although I'm still not quite sure why anybody would need the 30+ as I can fit most of my worldy belongings in the 20+ already!

Good thing is that if you have disc that has only prodiscus tribal logo on top it's first run ;)

ahh man, should I not be throwing all those in the river then....literally throwing future money away...

My whole line up has been for more power and pro players than for beginners. RESPECTi and RAZERi are like firebird and destroyer. MIDARi is like buzzz with more roc feel in your hand.

Now I have made new discs STARi, FLIPPERi and FASTi that suite for beginners

YES! Can't wait to try all of those. So stoked for US speed 9. :clap:

My whole line up has been for more power and pro players than for beginners. RESPECTi and RAZERi are like firebird and destroyer. MIDARi is like buzzz with more roc feel in your hand.

Now I have made new discs STARi, FLIPPERi and FASTi that suite for beginners

I'll have to give the Respecti and Razeri a shot! What would you compare a Sladi to?

I'll have to give the Respecti and Razeri a shot! What would you compare a Sladi to?

I'd have put Razeri just to the Xcal side of a destroyer and Slaidi just to the Teedevil side, both great discs.

Awesome thread.
Where can we buy Prodiscus in the US?
Has Gotta Go Gotta Throw carried any of your discs, and could they?

GGGT has a few Xout Sladi, Midari and Laseri as well as Basic Laseri and Respecti. Hopefully they will start carrying more in the spring when the season picks up again.

Latest posts