• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what ever happened to gohamdiscgolf?

as jack black put it so eloquently . . .

YOLO is carpe diem for stupid people.

You Only Live Once.

the worst was when i saw it on the license plate of some twat weaving in and out of traffic, being completely disruptive in his little riceroni racer. after like 10 lane changes he'd gotten maybe 3 car-lengths ahead of where he started.

an example would be "hey i'm gonna go ahead and play the choking game bcuz YOLO LOL" or "i don't use condoms because YOLO". it started gaining popularity thanks to its usage by drake, who i really had high hopes for originally. then he completely went ahead and ruined everything. it's been around for a while, drake probably just made it big to troll everyone.

That guy was a noob trying to give disc golfing advice. Keep that stuff off you tube. I learned more from all the pro clinic videos that were posted. Leave it to the pros!

That's what happens when you go "hard as a Muthaphuka". I guess he never read the tortoise and the hare...

They went ham while in Egypt and the Brotherhood got them.