• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What fairway driver would you use in a one disc round?

Star Teebird all day long.

Elite Pro XL. (Recently played a one disc round with a Z Buzzz on a short 9 hole course and barely missed the rest of my bag, including my Wizards. Putted great.)

I actually putted with a F5 yesterday on a whim after missing the putt with a putter. It released nicely and held a smooth hyzer line, the same line I meant for my putter to take, right into the basket. That disc is also my favorite fairway driver so that would definitely be my choice.

Depending on wind it would either be a teebird (wind) or a switch (no wind). I can putt pretty well with a switch actually, but I only do it after I miss a putt and pick my switch up and throw it in, lol

I second the Axiom Crave. Long, neutral, wind resistant, any damn color you like

Eh my brinster teebird, I wasn't sold on it at first but after bringing it back in the bag I have gotten two aces in the past two weeks w/ it.