• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What fairway driver would you use in a one disc round?

I just did this today with a G* TL3. Had fun and was only 4 strokes off of my normal game.

Teebird or Leopard depending on wind. I don't think any fairway has a better putting potential over others though. So at this point I am not taking putting into consideration at all. I guess the stalker is closer to a mid range profile which might putt better but I personally don't throw those.

Probably my Star TL, though I'd hate beating it up by throwing it into the chains on every hole.

Side note: if the Valkyrie is considered a fairway/control driver (it's right in that transitional area), I'd probably consider the Valk. But purely fairway driver, it would be the TL.

Player's Cup Tracker

Shorter courser Envy no doubt. But if it had more holes that were 500+ probably dat fD.

Stalker is the greatest one disc fairway there is. It's so much like a mid, powers down well, but has serious distance potential

Stalker is the greatest one disc fairway there is. It's so much like a mid, powers down well, but has serious distance potential

I love the Stalker but it just doesn't have the OS needed for a 1 disc round IMO. Don't get me wrong here, I find the Stalker to be :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:.

Latest posts