• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What form and disc would you use?

I'd throw an Atom, with a power grip, focusing on "smooth". Same as the ones saying a Tangent or a Pure -- can be powered up to the sub 300 range with little risk of turn and burning.

I don't see any of the trees as being in play, so straight at it with a stable fairway driver--my Valley, most likely. I'll throw the fairway driver instead of a mid because of the elevation. The wind could change which fairway driver I throw.

I am with the putter throwers. Opto pure right at it.
If you can't get a putter out that far take a disc you can throw that far straight. Hyzer flip or just flat.
Looks like a fun ace run hole if you can get there.

Yeah I offer no help, flick something at it... Buzz os right at it, or skip something, probably a force

Id throw an innova dart straight at it. Go for the ace and when it misses it would only fade about 10 ft to the left.

LHBH Here but... it looks like a point/shoot shot with a putter or stable mid (buzz/mako etc...) IMO.

Latest posts