• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What grip tag do you carry?

I got a Red/Grey for $222 price. I guess it was $252 before. I figure $30 less is better than nothing. I really wanted the $176 sale price they had before New Years except I didn't like Black/Black or Black/Grey.

Disc On!

Hey hey, 222.00 for the Red/Gray isn't bad at all. I like the red/grey better than the grey/blue and the grey/green anyway. :hfive:

Did either of you guys make the sale price?

Technically yes. The shop I bought mine at had bought the bags from GRIP at the sale price in late Nov/early Dec, but GRIP misplaced/delayed the order ... so they finally got the order of blacks and black/greys in this week and sold a black/grey to me at the sale price.

... and I also had $105 of store credit from tournament winnings, so I got a good deal ;)

Technically yes. The shop I bought mine at had bought the bags from GRIP at the sale price in late Nov/early Dec, but GRIP misplaced/delayed the order ... so they finally got the order of blacks and black/greys in this week and sold a black/grey to me at the sale price.

... and I also had $105 of store credit from tournament winnings, so I got a good deal ;)

THAT is a pretty sweet deal. :)

Latest posts