• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What holes 1-18 have you aced on a course?

DikenCider

Bogey Member
Basically what I'm asking is what number holes on any course have you aced. Obviously if you have gotten 1-18 it means you have to have at least 18 aces. What I mean is if you have aced hole one on any course, hole two, hole three, until hole 18. I hope this makes sense. I was thinking about all the ones I have hit. I think it would be cool to ace all of them. Again I don't mean aces on one course but any. I have gotten holes 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,15,17. I think those are the ones that I have gotten. I just think it would be interesting to hear what other people have gotten. I hope people get what I mean and respond to this. THanks guys and good luck!

3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,16,17.........never thought of looking at it this way.......I've hit a hole #7 4 times

2, 3, 6

Got some work to do.

I have a few holes with mulitple aces. I feel like I'm leaving one out. If you want to go to 27 holes you can but the reason why I did 18 is because most courses are 18 holes. I play Anna page most of the time so hole seven for me is basically impossible to hit. I guess I need some work on the back nine

Last edited:
1,4,8,12,16,17,18.... I have hit 4 this year already, which doubled my total. Maybe I could squeeze a few more in this year on the front 9.