• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what is the hardest disc to throw properly?

Hardest in terms of just hardest to throw at all would have to be the Quest Terminator. Unbelievably small profile, and 1/2 to 1/3 the normal rim depth. It is extremely fast and also ridiculously over-stable.

Quest - Terminator in Nike plastic
http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=513

Important Note: The Terminator is not PDGA approved and is not legal for play in a PDGA sanctioned event.
Quest AT says this about the Terminator:
Fastest disc on the market. Big arm players only.

I also have to say the high speed drivers. Most of us have no business throwing them anyways

I'll first say I love em and both are in my bag, but the comet and avenger. Comet for oat sensitivity and the avenger for nose angle sensitivity.

I have a hard time with the nuke. Wide rim and I don't have enough snap/arm speed to flip em and I don't throw many flex shots.

Superunderstable drivers. Not the Katana and such. I'm talking Roadrunners, Leo's, Panthers, and such. Especially ones that have gotten really flippy. Very touchy as high speeds.

Brand new MAX is tough to throw as well.

Long rang finesse is a difficult part of the game to master.

I don't know if if was just this specific disc, but I had a star TL that NEVER did what I wanted it to.
Best throw I ever had with it was when I threw it off the side of a mountain at the "Sacrifice Ledge" at Wrightwood. Good riddance.

SL was a fussy high speed understable. At times magic but usually tragic. I was relieved to lose it in the thorns on hole 1 at carousel Delaware. That disc exposed my flaws like no other. I find the roc mentions odd. That's a very forgiving disc.

I think only because it, as well, shows form flaws and OAT. Almost magnifying them.

Any OAT on the Roc can flutter it out of control.

your putter. no seriously though i would say the destroyer, its either a meathook of an awesome driver

second that. my destroyer is a meat hook. i am glad to have it in mega wind conditions, but dang. everytime i hear people talk about how awesome they are i wonder what i am doing wrong :sick:

I had an xcal that waas an absolute meat hook, i think from the time or release it started to turn, but my force and pred both fly straight as an arrow and bend off and the end

I would say the Mako b/c if your even the slightest bit off or have just a little too much OAT it goes and never comes back.

star FL, it absolutely dreadful. it seems more overstable than my champ firebird and i can't get it to do anything. it's worse than my monster. i'm guessing it's just a dud disc, but i hate it.

The Comet took me the longest to really get a feel for. Paid off big time though.

Yeah I like the comet. imo you have to commit to it and not let it be that disc that gets taken constantly in and out of the bag.

CHEERS - Koffee

Latest posts