• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the longest disc in your bag and why?

Downwind, I can hyzer flip my 162g SE Valk really far, all other throws, my 168 Pro Wraith is just the shiznizzel.

Backhand: Surge SS or Sidewinder (400-425 at max D) - The natural S they give me nets better D then putting a little anhyzer on my Surges

Forehand: Force/XCal whichever was in my bag (Max D around 475-525 when I get it right...with a huge flight path and low accuracy...) - Put a little anhyzer on them and they'll soar with a huge S.

My farthest throw, with accuracy, is a 169g Star Beast. Parked hole #12 (short placement @ 366') at El Dorado (L.B., CA)

the groove is the longest thing in my bag currently since it's mega-fast and has at least a little glide. all my longest throws were years ago with kc eagles. (had a major back injury and lost a good bit of d)

164 star wraith and cause it flys the furthest

153 R-Pro Boss gives me a nice hyzer-flip around 375' when I hit it right. I don't carry it in my bag though.

r-pro boss

Has to be the r-pro boss because I rolled it over on a track at a high school and i went an extra 150 feet. I swear it almost went around the turn for a half lap. I don't think I could have done that again.

Latitude 64 Vision is my max d driver. Although close behind it would be a 150 JK Valk when thrown properly. I don't carry anything faster than that, since I cannot throw them far enough. Started working backwards to improve my game. I throw fairways divers mostly on what passes as long drives on Chicagoland courses and they are creeping up on the distance I throw distance drivers. Little more to go in distance, but way more controllable and accurate. Slowly eliminating 5s, way less 4s, more 3s and 2s. That's what I have began to care about. Also I hurt my arm recently pretty bad, so it seemed like a good idea to start anew.

i was getting scared for a minute, ppl dont throw beasts or what??
The Beast is my distance tailwind driver so I guess you can say it's my furthest flying disc. I don't use it in calm winds and especially not a headwind because it's just not stable enough to be confident in it not turning over. It's a great anhyzer and tailwind disc though.

For calm days I will use my Z Surge SS and for headwind or left-to-right crosswind I'll use my Star Destroyer.

Depending on the wind, I'd say either my Force or my Groove. The Surge is up there too, but I've been flipping it too much lately to put it on the top of the list.