• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is the Trilogy Wraith....?

My LX Trespasses barely even turns while Star Wraith has nice S-shaped flight. I dont know how you guys find these two interchangeable.

Because while a Lucid/Fuzion Trespass will be more similar they beat out of that stability fairly quickly (the "problem" with Trilogy plastic). The -X plastics will beat to that Star Wraith point and hold

Sergeant in Fuzion seems like a slightly more OS Star Wraith. Hand feel is very similar.

It likely beats into something like a Wraith. I'm enjoying the extra stability over my Wraiths now but Ive heard that trilogy plastic beats in quite a bit more than other companies so I will see what its like by Fall.

I currently bag 4-5 different Wraiths (2x halo, 2x Nathan Queen Star Cg, 1x Star).

If I needed to replace the same setup with trilogy plastic I would go:
Fuzion-X Sergeant (meathook)
Fuzion Sergeant (reliable straight to fade)
Orbit Grace (small S-Curve)
Tattar Grace (S-Curve driver)
Prototype or FR Grace (understable driver)

If I lost my favorite Star CG Wraith I would probably instantly change to this set. Even now I tend to add the Sergeants to my bag if it's a relly windy day and I need extra confidence to my game.

Latest posts