• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ce fx in post #2028 any ideas on its worth? Also wondering about the dye, any info will be greatly appreciated

I'm not really sure on what it's worth, but that dye job looks like one of Joel Kelly's. You can see his work on his website chainreactiondiscgolf. I had a first run buzzz with an almost identical dye that I got from him.

Any guesses? Its 175g. From my recollection the DTW stamp does not give an exact idea of how old the disc could be because the same stamps were used for a long time. Is this correct?

these are odd. in 10/10 condition they have sold for over $50, but no one wants them unless they are 10/10 mint. at 8/10 (no ink) the price plummets to under $30. Ink kills the value as well.
IMO you have a really cool $10 disc. Someone you is collecting the set may pay $15-$18, but it would take a while to find that person.

are these worth anything? its brand new, two ring with san marino tooling. 167g.

pearlyaviar.jpg

$15.00

DSC03207.jpg

173g first run (or early 2nd) CE Leopard, 9/10

and

DSC03206.jpg

180g factory dyed 10x KC Pro Roc 10/10

any thoughts?

hrm. loosely interesting.
I asked the seller to prove that it's CE, we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.