• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. To get the best estimate, you must post:

a. Disc type
b. Plastic type
c. Disc weight
d. Disc condition
e. Pictures

If you don't know this information and/or cannot post a picture, it's a crapshoot. The estimates are based on the information you give, so the better that information is the better estimate you will get.

2. Don't belittle the person giving a value. They are giving you their opinion because you asked them for it. Take it for what ever grain of salt that you wish.

3. A Picture is worth 1,000 words, so I will repeat that whenever possible you should post pictures.

4. If the disc you have is still in production, it's worth whatever they sell for. If it's still in production and yours is used, it's worth whatever they sell for minus $3-$5. No need to bother asking.

5. Post pictures.

6. If no one gives you an estimate, it's because no one knows. There is no need to keep quoting yourself over and over trying to get somebody to make up a number.

7. Post pictures.

8. Post pictures.

9. Post pictures.

10. And finally, post some pictures already!!!

I hope these easy to follow guidelines will keep this thread running smoothly from here on out.

I've got a couple discs from the 1999 Fabulous Florida Tour today. The red on is a 169g dx gazelle. There's so way faded ink on the back that says "Rob Zombie". It's about 9/10 condition. A few small dings and slight stamp wearing. The next is from the Miami Indian Hammocks Am Blast tournament. Also from the Fabulous Florida Tour of 1999. This is a BB dx aviar. It's a beautiful purple with rainbow stamp. About 9.5/10 with NO stamp wear and still has the sticker on. Weighs in at 175g (max weight). Let me know what they're worth. Thanks!

Pretty sure I gave all the information need. Hate to bump this so quick and take up thread space, but I've seen them quoted before, want to know current market for them, and need money this week, so the sooner I can get an estimate, the sooner I can sell it. As always, thanks for you time and knowledge!!

Last edited:
EFkkL.jpg

Forgot my picture a couple posts ago. Viper.

Any thoughts? 180g, supposedly unthrown with storage wear. Probably 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.