• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFkkL.jpg

Forgot my picture a couple posts ago. Viper.

Wish I could help you, looks like a sweet disc, does it feel like dx?

I'd be willing to bet that it's the old chalky DX. I have a few that are similar to that in the old base plastic (well, the old "original" plastic).

How much are the Evo Magics worth? I think that is the right thing. The clear, gummy champ type.

I don't have a pic of this as it is a friends. However, just assume it is 8/10 with a little ink in the rim.

I know that those EVO clear gummy Wizards are in demand, but I have not seen much demand for the Magics. Unless there's a strong market for these that I haven't seen...
$15?, maybe.

some help on these... not for sale just wondering.

fr star destroyer 175 disc is 9/10 but w/ some ink

xor0cy.jpg

ink on *d

2q2k6dz.jpg

7.5-8/10 fr champ boss 175g no ink

2ed6tma.jpg

Saw a 10/10 proto boss at a pro shop yesterday for $50. Your 8/10 will probably fetch $35-40.

On the destroyer im saying $60 but I could be completely wrong

i found a star valkyrie today with the Christian Sandstrom world record on it...is is worth anything or should i just try out this valk? 10/10

I was recently offered a nearly new prototype Eagle, the very first disc ever produced by Innova. It has no stamp, no tooling, is light blue, and is easily one of the most sought after collector discs out there. Sorry, I don't have a pic, but this is the real deal. Estimates?

I was recently offered a nearly new prototype Eagle, the very first disc ever produced by Innova. It has no stamp, no tooling, is light blue, and is easily one of the most sought after collector discs out there. Sorry, I don't have a pic, but this is the real deal. Estimates?

POIDH..

Status
Not open for further replies.