• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^some guy had one up for around that earlier this month...might have been 130. i guessing thats priced to move.

it was listed at 165, and I have done business with him regarding 02's in the past so he hooked me up below his 165 price tag with the one you see pictured :D

sweet, i would've snatched one up but i heard they were straight flyers compared to the 01's...so im on a mission for those.

I wouldn't know I have never thrown an 01 and I never want to cause I know I will want to buy them if I do haha. The yellow is a little beffy compared to newer ones, but not as beefy as the graffiti roc or kenny glows. That about sums up the nice rocs I have thrown so unfortunatly I have nothing more to compare it to haha.

All 8+/10
11x KCP 168 faded ink
T mold 172 no ink
Taffy fx 172 no ink
imagejpeg_2_7.jpg

Say, New F2 183g?

no they are worth around 40 used and 50 new. the only magics worth anything are clear evos. but they need to be crystal clear evo. those are worth two good discs or maybe three if new.

Brand new 175 2010 Japan Open CFR Glow Destroyer, awesome transitional rim and a gold glitter hotstamp. Not your typical glow plastic!! Transitional orange/yellow rim and glows like crazy!

156509_g.jpg

looks like a zam stamped asia open. might be worth a little over retail so 20 not sure about the transitional aspect. i guess another few for natural beauty. also i think most like the champs from 2008/07 so i'm not sure where in the world this fits but if it is super domey or super flat you might have a special disc.

just too many unknowns. i say 18-25 and sells easy.

KPC your rocs : (more without the ink obviously)
yellow - 175-190 (new sell for 250)
180 orange 120-130
173 orange 90-100

i think these are pretty close - ill get back to you about my thrower spiders

Last edited:
Brand new 175 2010 Japan Open CFR Glow Destroyer, awesome transitional rim and a gold glitter hotstamp. Not your typical glow plastic!! Transitional orange/yellow rim and glows like crazy!

156509_g.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen the non glows go for above 30$ and have not seen any glows so I would say 40-50$ imo

I got a blue bar stamp crush in near perfect shape. Anyone know what that might fetch?

Also a bar stamp drone in ok shape just has a few little puppy teeth mark in it... flys great though. just curious what those two are worth, thanks for the help!

Picked up in a lot deal, was more buying for the barstamp buzzz and pearly pre barry beast that turned out to not be a pre barry...haha but here is the disc in question:

Orange 1st Run Elite Z Storm 150 Class
StormEliteZFirstRun.jpg

Close up of stamp with some lighted assistance since its almost all faded off
StormEliteZFirstRunStamp.jpg

I watched a guy chuck a pro shark into a river yesterday at a new course...then I got to thinking, I wonder if those are worth anything and should I dive in for him?

So anyone know how much a pro shark 175 grams 8/10 is worth?

I watched a guy chuck a pro shark into a river yesterday at a new course...then I got to thinking, I wonder if those are worth anything and should I dive in for him?

Not much man. I had trouble selling my new one for twelve.

they are OOP but essentially worthless. much like pro line orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts