• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ching roc with the same stamp. you're sure it's not a roc?

I have no idea. It says "SNIPER" in pen where they mark discs today with the abbreviation. When comparing it to my new DX rancho the rancho is a little wider, and has a deeper lip with a more defined notch around the bottom. There are some definite similarities. I also have an XL from this tourney.

Bar stamped buzzz for a CE Valk

Ok a guy wants to trade his Orange new bar stamped buzzz for my CE Valk which is a 9/10 with no ink. I personally think I should ask for some money or another disc to it. What do you think? Please send a pm

I'd say those pre-run Champ Gators would be worth around 150 nowadays.

I disagree. The pearly FRs might fetch $150 but these DX stamps are $80 - $100 new tops. I bought 3(from different sources) for $60 each just last year...

^^^ Wow. That is amazing. I have seen several go for less than $100 on Ebay over the last few months as well, but everything seems to be going up all the time...

imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

Asking for someone at the local course. 2004 USDGC Roc, I'd say 7.5/10.

2012-06-26_19-31-22_837.jpg

Last edited:
Missed the 5 minute edit window... :wall: I see on championroc.com they are worth $50 new. I answered my own question. Here's a better picture anyways.

2012-06-26_19-31-22_837-1.jpg

Granny Smith CE Eagle X, 174.6, 10/10 sweet rainbow stamp

Getting lots of interest from people on the interwebz since I purchased it from a local pro the other day:

156892_g.jpg

Also was curious about this 175 First Run Blueberry Leopard I got from him, it's like 7/10 but the stamp is almost completely gone.

156893_g.jpg

^

Eagle 70-80$, I've got the last of mine for a little under that but I like to package deal things. In Texas thay color doesn't matter but places where there are trees someone might be reluctant to throw that color. On the leo I think somewhere in the 60-80$ range. I recently got one that is unthrown with a name on the back and a 100% rainbow stamp for 100$. I would think probably on the lower side but you might find someone who wants a thrower. Don't know why because the plastic to me feels like it would beat up faster than the later runs.

Any value to a new unthrown 07 tourney stamped Z wasp?
I won it today for $5 :D not selling just curious

If it has a cool stamp maybe a few dollars over stock price, the wasps that are sought after are the first runs, 03' and 04' stamped ones. They are flatter and feel better. The first runs feel super solid in the hand. I just aces 2 of my 03's and picked up a f.r. to throw, I'm excited

I was wondering if these are worth anything?

Thanks

Attachments

• firebird.jpg
    firebird.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 52
  • eagle.jpg
    eagle.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts