• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012-07-05_21-03-06_956.jpg
[/IMG]
whats this worth ? i was told its a proto first run flx wasp not sure

I would peg that wasp around 20$ mark if its unthrown 177+. Thrown or ink or less weight, less $. Looks like a team disc not a proto. Someone chime in If I am wrong on that one. Whats the weights.

I would peg that wasp around 20$ mark if its unthrown 177+. Thrown or ink or less weight, less $. Looks like a team disc not a proto. Someone chime in If I am wrong on that one. Whats the weights.

The weight is 166g I know a little light but it was to pearly and beautiful to pass on for $9

2012-07-05_21-03-06_956.jpg
[/IMG]
whats this worth ? i was told its a proto first run flx wasp not sure

What is the story on that stamp...probably should ask that on the other thread. Is this known as the discraft team stamp? Are discs with that typically worth more?

Photo34.jpg

I posted this in the original thread a while back and never got an answer. It's about 8.5/10. Nice and pearly. It's hard to tell from the photo. Could someone give me a ballpark as to what it would be worth? Thanks in advance.

Photo34.jpg

I posted this in the original thread a while back and never got an answer. It's about 8.5/10. Nice and pearly. It's hard to tell from the photo. Could someone give me a ballpark as to what it would be worth? Thanks in advance.

$28-30 edit-- sorry thought that was a Beast that price may be close though.

Last edited:
164-166g Purple swirl APX 9/10 due to a little plastic peeling and being thrown once. You can see a little of the peel at about 9 o'clock i the disc, and there is another spot at 6.

picture.php

Few Discs I Need Priced For The MP

Hey guys, A few questions on some discs I know little about. The first is a Ching Power Line Putter-Approach Super-Stable Chain Crusher 174.3 6.5/10
118g19s.jpg

The second is a Discraft Rattler 172.6 8/10 with 1 minor gash.
24vmhw6.jpg

The third is a Discraft Z-Storm 168.0 9/10
34dlze0.jpg

The last one is a Discraft Elite Z-XS 9.5/10 field tested. 170.3
28jhes1.jpg

Thanks for all the help as usual guys. These will be heading to the MP if they are worth my while and yours.

^^^^ I believe that top disc to be a FR Tank. It might get you $25 or so if it is heavy(you probably should get a 2nd opinion though) ....

Photo34.jpg

There aren't alot of Monster lovers but I think that you could get $25 if you find one...

gator champ aviar and gazelle

PHP:
looking at a CE eagle lot on ebay any thoughts on these in the deal?

Attachments

• champ aviar.jpg
    champ aviar.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 33
  • Gator.jpg
    Gator.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 33
  • gazelle.jpg
    gazelle.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Status