• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The QMS production runs are very clear, like today's Champion or Z plastic. The CE QMS's were milky white or opaque. Plus, the CE plastic molding generated a LOT of X-outs (it seems especially bad in low weights). So these are probably CE based on the best guess.

There are some later run ce qms that are clear rather than opaque with the two color stamp and the appoved

Midnight z zone. 174.5 and thrown 3 times. Minor scuffs from pulling it out of my bag. 9.5/10

IMAG0142-1.jpg

i am wondering what 10x banshees are worth brand new between 171G-173G

I would think around $30 with a little more possible for unique/rare colors, it seems that most people are more interested in the 11x KCs. For a long time Banshees seemed like the forgotten disc and were not real popular but there seems to be some renewed interest over the past few months.

I would think around $30 with a little more possible for unique/rare colors, it seems that most people are more interested in the 11x KCs. For a long time Banshees seemed like the forgotten disc and were not real popular but there seems to be some renewed interest over the past few months.

I had trouble selling my 8/10 with ink for anything more than $20. So I kept it instead. Liking it. Guess I'll deal for 'em it people don't like 'em! haha :thmbup:

I didn't see in the rules But I hope it is alright to just post a link to an Imgur account. Recently found 7 older discs and I am very unsure as to what any of these might be worth, if anything at all. Thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/kgQx6

None of them are in mint condition, so they are not valuable to collectors looking to get some older vintage plastic. A few of them, however, have value as throwers. Old Stingrays, Rocs, and Aviars are valuable to people who like the old DX plastic. I'm not sure they have exact value to people, but nothing will break the bank here.

The 8x signature Ken Climo disc is awesome, and that probably will fetch the most coin.

The "gnarly" disc looks like a Roc. People will probably ask for a profile (side) shot to see how flat it is. That will likely sell fast, as old DX Rocs are beloved throwers.

Are bar stamp teebirds worth anything? How about FR dx Banshees?
TeeBirds are like all the other CE discs. If it ain't CE, it ain't sheet. If it's mint somebody might go $20 just to say they have one, but if it's used it really has no value.

The problem with FR Banshees is that they used that stamp for at least two years. If you think about it, there never was a circle stamp Banshee. There was circle stamped Rhynos, Wolves, Eagles, TeeBirds...all of these discs came out AFTER the Banshee. The Banshee seemed to throw the art department at Innova for a loop. Because they had no stamp for it, they just kept running it with the First Run stamp. So there are TONS of so-called First Run Banshees, and no real way to tell if they are really First Run or not. That keeps the prices on them low.

TeeBirds are like all the other CE discs. If it ain't CE, it ain't sheet. If it's mint somebody might go $20 just to say they have one, but if it's used it really has no value.

The problem with FR Banshees is that they used that stamp for at least two years. If you think about it, there never was a circle stamp Banshee. There was circle stamped Rhynos, Wolves, Eagles, TeeBirds...all of these discs came out AFTER the Banshee. The Banshee seemed to throw the art department at Innova for a loop. Because they had no stamp for it, they just kept running it with the First Run stamp. So there are TONS of so-called First Run Banshees, and no real way to tell if they are really First Run or not. That keeps the prices on them low.

Thanks. I figured the banshee was worth about nothin, but I didn't know about the teebird because I see the circle stamps going for such high dollar.

CE teebird not TL, 174.2g, 6.5-7/10 ghost stamp, Climo signed with horrible color shapes too. Value?
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts