• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have a pic, but got one here a mint max weight no time roc? says Mid range not Multi Purpose. I was thinking in the 25 to 30 range. Does whether it says Mid range or Multi purpose matter in the price?
Any thoughts would be appreciated

dx glow teebird mini protostar stamp 175g cosmetic 8/10

6891382848_e22ccb700f_z.jpg
[/url]

Don't have a pic, but got one here a mint max weight no time roc? says Mid range not Multi Purpose. I was thinking in the 25 to 30 range. Does whether it says Mid range or Multi purpose matter in the price?
Any thoughts would be appreciated

I'm not an expert, but the no-times don't have a huge following. I'm thinking that you might get $20-25 from someone who throws them. As far as the stamp goes, I am admitedly unaware if there is a difference.

Anyone have an idea what this Wizard SSS is worth? It weighs 169.2 grams and is in 8/10 condition. Is the stamp fairly common? Thanks for any replys.

3 - 9x Whippets, 1 - 9x Cheetah

Any idea the value of these?

3 - 9x Whippets and 1 - 9x Cheetah (Faded Stamp). There are no physical damage except for the visible ink.

Attachments

• IMG_2729.jpg
    IMG_2729.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2929.jpg
    IMG_2929.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 8
Any idea the value of these?

3 - 9x Whippets and 1 - 9x Cheetah (Faded Stamp). There are no physical damage except for the visible ink.

You're gonna have a hard time getting much more than $15 for the Cheetah, and probably the Whippets as well. Between the ink and the looks of the discs, no love. Old discs don't really get valuable unless they're in wallhanger shape.

163 and Im pretty sure its CE because it feels like CE

7040293705_814c4a66e8_b.jpg

Oh Geez, here we go again...
Yes, it's CE. Exp 1.7's are widely agreed to be CE.
However, Exp's just don't seem to be real popular on this site.
I just bought one on the MP, new, max weight for $15, and got offered others for $20 and less.
So one that is used and light and tie-dye will not go for a lot. Probably less than $15, but you might do better.

Oh Geez, here we go again...
Yes, it's CE. Exp 1.7's are widely agreed to be CE.
However, Exp's just don't seem to be real popular on this site.
I just bought one on the MP, new, max weight for $15, and got offered others for $20 and less.
So one that is used and light and tie-dye will not go for a lot. Probably less than $15, but you might do better.

I just bought it for 5 and was pretty sure I got a good deal just needed to make sure, its going in my bag so I don't care for resale value

11x Eagle

11x 175 Eagle L 8/10 mostly because of stamp wear. There is hardly a scratch on the disc.

Attachments

• 11x175eagleL.jpg
    11x175eagleL.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 16
11x 175 Eagle L 8/10 mostly because of stamp wear. There is hardly a scratch on the disc.

I would say $17, maybe $20 tops. Eagle-Ls are generally easier to find than Eagle-Xs, and most people would prefer solid colors to tye-dye throwers.

*D

Another one I picked up today. Few small scratches on outer rim. Plate ink. 6.5 overall I would say because of ink mostly. Marked 171 *D, super gummy and the flattest destroyer I have ever seen, including the proto star stamp first run I have. This is a first run stock stamp correct?

Edit: I know the ink marking is not the stock ink, but I'm assuming the guy who owned this simply traced the initial marking. Has natural beauty dark blue streaks.

Attachments

• *Dfront.jpg
    *Dfront.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 39
  • *Dback.jpg
    *Dback.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts