• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proto Vibram VP Putter, very limited run, 174g, marked #16 on back. raised "Vibram Open July 25-27, 2008" stamp on flight plate. Deep purple in color.

Proto Vibram VP Putter, very limited run, 174g, marked #16 on back. raised "Vibram Open July 25-27, 2008" stamp on flight plate. Deep purple in color.

i think people like these. i would guess they sold for 30 and you def could try for 40ish...start at 50 and see if anyone bites.

pictures help...i think the are "black"

Ok these are not mine but TMChill would like to get a quote on them and can't post them himself so he asked me too.

4 Flying Eye Aviars 174-175 light ink on all
FlyingEye4.jpg

FlyingEye3.jpg

FlyingEye2.jpg

FlyingEye1.jpg

Those Flying Eye Aviars are sweet! If they are all Small Beads I imagine they would sell for $15-20 each easily, depending on condition. Are they all small beads?

Those Flying Eye Aviars are sweet! If they are all Small Beads I imagine they would sell for $15-20 each easily, depending on condition. Are they all small beads?

Yes they are small bead... the oranges are 7/10 and the white and black one are like 6/10 maybe a bit better. I said $15-$20 as well but I was not sure so I though I would post them here.

The black one would be so sweet if it was 10/10 Black stamp on a black disc you don't see that to offten.

Yes they are small bead... the oranges are 7/10 and the white and black one are like 6/10 maybe a bit better. I said $15-$20 as well but I was not sure so I though I would post them here.

The black one would be so sweet if it was 10/10 Black stamp on a black disc you don't see that to offten.

Yeah, the $15-20 seems fair.. Maybe a bit more for that black one, that is my favorite! I may be interested in buying it if your friend wants to sell.. Thanks!

Champion Classic Roc (factory stamp) - opaque orange champion plastic, no weight (170ish if I were guessing), ink on bottom of flight plate that shows through; maybe 7/10

Chains Aviar - white, 168g, no ink; 6/10

Just curious, I found these on a course on the same day, 4 holes apart (nobody else was at the course at that hour). The Classic Roc at one point was somebodys name but was scribbled over and is not legible and shows through to the top of the disc. Chains Aviar is pretty beat, but still has its shape. I can post pics if anybody's interested. I don't throw either of these, so if it's worth the effort I'll put them in the MP; if not I'll give them to a noob on the course.

Any ideas? :eek:

Sorry in advance if these pictures are huge, only have my cell phone for a camera. Just wanted an idea on a few discs I have.

1999 Cyclone new unthrown, still chalky as can be
9x KC Pro Gazelle unthrown
Avery and Valerie Jenkins world champ destroyer signed by both, obviously unthrown.
First run Z reaper
2002 dglo xl super color

IMG_20120208_085749.jpg

IMG_20120208_085759.jpg

IMG_20120208_085808.jpg

IMG_20120208_085838.jpg

IMG_20120208_085843.jpg

Sorry in advance if these pictures are huge, only have my cell phone for a camera. Just wanted an idea on a few discs I have.

1999 Cyclone new unthrown, still chalky as can be
9x KC Pro Gazelle unthrown $27-30
Avery and Valerie Jenkins world champ destroyer signed by both, obviously unthrown. Stock prices or maybe $3-5 more to the right person. Autographs aren't all that valuable
First run Z reaper In that condition, maybe $8-9. These are fairly common and available new/unthrown
2002 dglo xl super color

See above in red

Edit: I'm not 100% on the Destroyer, though, I don't think I'm far off either.

I feel the destroyer is worth more than stock prices. I'm not certain how many of those were stamped because its a avery and valerie world champion stamp. But I appreciate the response never the less.

I have this gateway proto
DSC00774.JPG

heres the back
DSC00775.JPG

I got it like a month ago from the gateway store i think its the Mystic. it's a 9/10. Is it worth anything?? I thought i saw one sell in the marketplace but i didn't see the price it went for

Year of Release Circle Stamp Gazelle

DX Circle Stamp Gazelle, Copyright Year marked 1994 (year of release), Ontario Mold.

No ink, at least 7/10 on sleepy scale. Unsure about the weight.

dxgazelle.jpg

i think people like these. i would guess they sold for 30 and you def could try for 40ish...start at 50 and see if anyone bites.

pictures help...i think the are "black"

The 2008 with the raised lettering is ~$50 new.
The deep purple ones may be worth more. I've only seen black.

DX Circle Stamp Gazelle, Copyright Year marked 1994 (year of release), Ontario Mold.

No ink, at least 7/10 on sleepy scale. Unsure about the weight.

dxgazelle.jpg

The Dbl rings have come down quite a bit. I have one similar and was not able to get any bites at 13$.

Hope that helps

Koffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts