• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
star mako, 10/10 uninked, slight storage wear visible in pic, 180g, #36/40. i don't expect it to be worth a fortune, just trying to value it as a CTP prize. looks like 20-25$ via ebay for tourney dyed star makos, but wanted to see if that seemed right- thanks

IMG_2214.jpg

So I found this disc at a course the other day, no name or number, does anyone know what it might be worth? I've never seen one like this before
2012-02-04_16-32-19_184.jpg

2012-02-04_16-32-07_565.jpg

just a misprint, nothing special.
is it actually a wahoo or something different?

please don't be insulted by my lack of a price...
it's nothing special...

no insult taken, i'm fairly new to the game, and didnt know anything about it, other than it was different. thanks for your response.

There's a surprising amount of Wahoos with that quadruple stamp or whatever. At least it seems like it.

So i got this Proto Star Champion TL that weighs in at a beefy 177g with no ink. The color is a merlo-ish pink. The disk has probably been thrown between 5-10 times. It has a little rash on the rim and the stamp has a small scuff mark on it. what you think its worth. i only have a few dollars invested in it. thanks for any help...

5bc4938e.jpg

10c7357b.jpg

I paid $30 for mine last year and it was 10/10. Since then, people have been quoting as high as $40-45 for these in new/unthrown condition. If the $40-45 price range is correct, then I'd say you have a $38.79 disc because it's been thrown and has some damage.

destroyeraviar.jpg

174g 10x aviar, has 3 small knicks but other than that in great shape, tiny amount of very faded ink on inside rim only...this has been my thrower and I have tried to take good care of it.

Ignore the destroyer I already traded that bad boy

Any opinions on the ol' aviar?? I would say 6/10 only cause it has 3 small knicks. Overall condition is better than that (7+/10) but I don't rate discs like a chump just to try to take peoples money.

Any opinions on the ol' aviar?? I would say 6/10 only cause it has 3 small knicks. Overall condition is better than that (7+/10) but I don't rate discs like a chump just to try to take peoples money.

Tim steele is the man to ask about anything 10x

PDGA Appoved (note the misspelling) QMS. Max weight, seems gummier than CE, but I could be wrong. Still on the shelf at the head shop, so no pics.

Not worth much, unless you find someone looking for it. Run of the mill gummy, nothing special. These were run AFTER the CE runs.
Might be worth a few extra bucks, but probably just retail. New QMS goes for about $13 - $15.

Edit:
Sometimes these are sold as CE, becaase of the misspelling.
They are not CE, but the old gummy QMS's are pretty special, I think. Very underappreciated disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.