• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10x KC Pro Eagle L(?) 175 g 7/10. Found in the bottom of a river so pretty stained but still flies great.

Attachments

• kcproeagle.jpg
    kcproeagle.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 18
  • kcproeagle1.jpg
    kcproeagle1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
mPhdQ.jpg

ODD7U.jpg

10/10

how much are these worth:

4x Kenny glow american flag dye signed new 180g
05 Flagstick USDGC Roc clearish blue, very faint blue tint new 180g
06 USDGC Eye roc blue either 176 or 180g new

special blend Orc 8/10 tulsa blue with the little star on it rare 169g
new max weight dx bulldogs
Nightshift Orc blue with dx stamp 9/10 162g

UV Rattler 2012 memorial
Titanium Stalker

I was thinking of putting up 10 discs for sale and wanted to know what there worth prior

1st Run Buzzz

8.5/10 for light scuffs on top, and along outer rim. 168g marked, I don't have a scale. Not pancake flat, but not domey either. 1.5" section of ink on inner rim "SIMONSK". 2nd pic is more true to actual color

thanks

picture.php

picture.php

Met up with my local lake-raking old guy and went through his stash today. I found a 2003 US Disc Golf Championship Roc and gave him five bucks for it. Champion rancho Roc, did I win? Has a first name on it but that's it.

Big Bird stamp with flag in the mouth. Not in pristine condition, like 6/10 I guess. I know one person that has the name that's on the disc so when I see him I'm gonna ask to see how he signs his disc and feel him out, see if it's his.

Big Bird stamp with flag in the mouth. Not in pristine condition, like 6/10 I guess. I know one person that has the name that's on the disc so when I see him I'm gonna ask to see how he signs his disc and feel him out, see if it's his.

great thrower!!
probably 40-50 in that condition.

Pearly starfires new 175 will pull between 15-20.
That 167 is a bit light and used so prob 10-12.
It's a beauty though!

New and 175.
Dude has one in the marketplace for $30. Is that what they are really going for?
dis_disc_esp_banger_gt.jpg

Yeah, bangers are going for that. I have seen new ones posted for 45 but I think 30 is priced at the correct current market value. I sold a 7/10 for 25$ a couple months ago.

Cheers - koffee

Yeah, bangers are going for that. I have seen new ones posted for 45 but I think 30 is priced at the correct current market value. I sold a 7/10 for 25$ a couple months ago.

Cheers - koffee

Dam thanks, looks like I'm going to the store to pick up all of these and make a little money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts