• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although some people have more knowledge than others on this site about what discs are worth, there is NO ONE person who dictates prices. It is all about supply and demand. Needs vs. Wants.

Last edited:
1984 Sam the Eagle Minis Set of 3

I posted these several pages back before the back ond forth entertainment started. I would like to know what they are worth?

Attachments

• eagle minis.jpg
    eagle minis.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 42
i think that rec golfers are just more argumentative in general. i say +/-8 and they say whoa noob thats worth 10. i say a beat thrower depends on how beat and they say idk about that bro camel and preach guesses like facts. geez i undervalued a star cro and markered firebird. yes i know its old pearly pro. ive also made note to pull all mine and mark for sale. in the meantime if everyone is okay with it just assume asterisks after all of my estimates until someone that has used this site longer can confirm or adjust.

I will give you $12 for every pearly pro firebird you have. Plus I will pay for shipping

Augusta Wraith and Q-Mega

I'm looking to sell these, but I'm not sure what to charge.
Thanks.

Augusta Wraith, 7/10, light ink on inner rim, 175g :
9a3fe0ce.jpg

Q-Mega Appoved, new, single-color rainbow stamp, fairly stiff, 170g:
a91b52ec.jpg

Q-Mega Approved, new, fairly gummy, 173g:
c41b4579.jpg

got another putter:

Aviar Flying Disc, rainbow stamp(reads "The Leading Edge In Flying Disc Technology" across inside of top of circle, and "For Disc Sports By Innova" on the inside of the bottom of the stamp), peachy/faded orange color, weight unknown, ink on bottom(thankfully the HUGE area of cover up ink came off and now it doesn't look as horrid as it did), pics:

AviarTop1.jpg

AviarTop2.jpg

AviarBottom.jpg

any info would be helpful as always. thanks in advance, and thanks for the quick responses on the wizards earlier!

11x Eagles

Thanks.

11x Eagle X, X-out, new, CAL, 173.5g, molding blemish at 7 o'clock:
9cf9342a.jpg

11x Eagle X, X-out, new, CAL, 172.7g:
2b7fa193.jpg

11x Eagle X, new, CAL, 172.2g:
9ec35136.jpg

11x Eagle X, new, CAL, 170.2g:
04ddac08.jpg

got another putter:

Aviar Flying Disc, rainbow stamp(reads "The Leading Edge In Flying Disc Technology" across inside of top of circle, and "For Disc Sports By Innova" on the inside of the bottom of the stamp), peachy/faded orange color, weight unknown, ink on bottom(thankfully the HUGE area of cover up ink came off and now it doesn't look as horrid as it did), pics:

AviarTop1.jpg

AviarTop2.jpg

AviarBottom.jpg

any info would be helpful as always. thanks in advance, and thanks for the quick responses on the wizards earlier!

That's an old "rings" aviar. They were made for stores like K-mart in the 90's - 94 I think? Most are lightweight around 150. They have some collectable value if they are new in the box in which case they would be worth around 40. New without the box you might be able to get 20. In that condition it's worth less than 10

Thanks.

9a3fe0ce.jpg

a91b52ec.jpg

c41b4579.jpg

the only qmegas that are worth anything are the first run barstamp ce qmegas. the appoved stamp doesnt have the same meaning as it does for qms or qjls.

Thanks.

9a3fe0ce.jpg

a91b52ec.jpg

c41b4579.jpg

7/10 light ink 175 augusta +/-28

got another putter:

AviarTop1.jpg

AviarTop2.jpg

AviarBottom.jpg

cant you weigh it?

Just picked this up today. Solid 7/10 because of one gouge and one small scrape. Scaled at 174. Don't know much about the disc other than that it came out in 87'

IMAG0242.jpg

Posting this for a friend who may be interested in selling this. Not sure what run it is but it is marked as a FX. Weighs 171 and is unthrown.

IMAG0247.jpg

Just picked this up today. Solid 7/10 because of one gouge and one small scrape. Scaled at 174. Don't know much about the disc other than that it came out in 87'

IMAG0242.jpg

Posting this for a friend who may be interested in selling this. Not sure what run it is but it is marked as a FX. Weighs 171 and is unthrown.

IMAG0247.jpg

really nice firebird, i have its twin but its been abused. wouldnt mind having a fresh one to replace it with. i see new ce fx go anywhere from 50-100 but id expect that one to fall somewhere in the middle to higher end of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts