• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to come across this the other day and never got an answer to my call.

10x KC Eagle. Thought I'd check on it. Obviously a good bit of ink, edge is pretty nicked but no gouges.

IMG_20120513_194603.jpg

Assuming the Bullet XD is max weight, or near it and unthrown, uninked and in a bright color (I cannot get the picture at work), $20-25. Maybe more, maybe less. The market fluctuates somewhat. But there is a market for these things and some people swear by them. Be patient and you could score a good deal.

Assuming the Bullet XD is max weight, or near it and unthrown, uninked and in a bright color (I cannot get the picture at work), $20-25. Maybe more, maybe less. The market fluctuates somewhat. But there is a market for these things and some people swear by them. Be patient and you could score a good deal.

its purple. +/-30ish.

Are these Trak's worth anything more than standard stock prices? 169g, 9/10+, no ink.

IMG_5143.jpg

I had Trak that looked exactly like this, Pacman colors and all. I was told that they (without the flight numbers on back) are the 'first runs'. Don't know if they are worth more, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.